lisamariewillbe

Okay so heres the deal- Help save boobie

Well since she said shed donate 200, I think she is technicually OVER her goal. That means you all did it, dz.com is sending this awesome girl to walk. To think friday evening she thought she was just going to be waiting to watch her friends cross the finish line.... now she gets to cross it with them.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I'm so happy that Bethany is walking...YAY!

Plus, just so everyone knows...we have more than enough time still to collect more donations to raise the $2200, even after the race is over. Thank you all, and if anyone wants to keep donating, you are more than welcome to donate to either Bethany or myself. Thank you, all!

I was very nervous and shy when you posted this thread. I didn't expect it chica. Asking people for anything really puts me outside of my comfort zone but Breast Cancer really does affect so many people. So many good people have passed from it.

I need to thank you (Lisamarie) for starting this post and of course Rosa for initially being the one to give me the idea & inspiring me to do this. You did a good thing here. :)
As Vanillaskygirl mentioned, these sites, her's and mine, will be open for several weeks even though the deadline for my check-in for the walk has passed. I'm psyched to be going and meeting Rosa, and walking with so many people that have a heart for this cause. Thank you again!! We'll be posting some pics soon!! The walk is Nov. 10,11, and 12. Wish us luck!! ;)

And feel free free to keep giving to this awesome cause if you haven't yet!!! :)

Wish us luck!

Im glad that through you, many of us get to go with you on your walk. No formal luck wishes because you dont need luck. Okay heres a mushy moment..... You are an inspiration, and so is Rosa, for more reasons then just this walk. Im glad I had a small part in helping you.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Bethany and Rosa,

Even though I am a male, you know I am living through this currently through my sister-in-law. It was just this past summer when Breast Cancer hit me like a ton of bricks.

Thank you both from the bottom of my heart for what you are doing. I thank you for my family too.:)
You both rock!

Chris