grue

Would you give up 20 points off of your IQ score to be more attractive?

I don't know. I'm so fucking ugly that people have spotted me walking down the street and called animal control, but I can't afford to let the IQ drop below zero.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

I'd like to add that if you are very intelligent, dumbing yourself down a bit will have the added benefit of making the rest of the world more attractive to you. :D

As Homer Simpson found out (the episode where he got the crayon removed from his brain), the world is a lonely place for a genius.

"Is there no place for the man with the 105 IQ?"
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I was at a counseling seminar speaking with a former clinical psychologist now neural scientist about anti-depressants. I can't remember the drugs name off the top of my head but unlike the other drugs this one would cause weight loss. A patient came in and wanted to consult him about this drug. He informed her that aside from weight loss it also caused mental dulling. Her response was "Well.. If I look good, and feel good, what does it matter if im stupid?"

So will I get smarter if I dye my hair black?

The numbering system on the Clairol boxes.. are from the low 90's for platinum blondes to numbers in the 120's for brunettes etc...

I say those are PERCIEVED IQ points... or how men treat women based on hair color..:D

High intelligence is extremely sexy. No way.

I agree. Thus giving up 20 points would make me better looking, AND make women seem more intelligent and thereby sexier. Talk about a win-win! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Bigger boobs on women doesn't make them dumber, it just makes me act that way. ;)

And the prophet speaks the truth once again.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun