angelssix

raeford??

I was wondering if there are any Raeford jumpers here. I was going to ask my hubby to buy my jumps for my A license (since for once I will not be going anywhere for a while) for my birthday. But I want to be at a DZ where I will have a good time. I am a prior Skydive Suffolk student, and absolutely loved it!!

Raeford is a GREAT place to jump. You'll love it here. The shenanigans flow like wine and the good vibes are as plentiful as beer. Also, we have a bar. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I am Raefordite as well (although not quite as often this season). It is most definitely worth the trip! PAC 750XL, Super Otter, Cessna 182. School with rental gear and staff for your Coach jumps. Gear store, bar/restaurant, full-service loft, and camping area if you need it.

I see both Pinehurst and Bermuda in your profile. :S I can't help you with the commute from Bermuda, but if your coming from Pinehurst PM me - I'll give you directions. I have lived in Pinehurst for 11 years; the commute to Raeford for me is about 28 miles.
Arrive Safely

John

I think I am considered a half-raefordite. :P

Might soon be a whole one again. :D

Raeford is loads of fun.

Have A Great Time!!!!!

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Raeford is a great place to jump and the people a great Bunch of cats to hang with at beer-light thirtyB|. It is probably the most friendly and professional feeling staff that you could wnat to have bring you into the sport. Everyone is approachable and knowledgeable.

I can't wait to get back there to have my share of those shenanigans again!>:(:(

I think there used to be some kind of list...

padawon
katiebear21
skymonkeyone
amish
droopy
coconutmonkey
dragontail
wojoe
mcduck
ragdoll
raefordite
usskydiver
trevor
Those were the only ones I could remember at the moment but there are tons more!B| If I forgot you it's because the Florida sun is gettin' to me!:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Me too John [:/]

Miss you Monkeys anyway :P

Your "first" jump with me always includes free video and pictures!!!!

Come on out and hang with the kin-folk :)
Arvel

You're memorable, Arvel...when you show up more than once every three months. :P

Seriously, you've been missed. Be there for my birthday bash (PM me for details) or be parallelogramish.

Raeford became my new home DZ a while back, and it's been nothing but welcoming and fun ever since I got there.
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Me too John [:/]

Miss you Monkeys anyway :P

Your "first" jump with me always includes free video and pictures!!!!

Come on out and hang with the kin-folk :)
Arvel

Go ahead, kick a :ph34r: when she's down - head filled with algorithms and shit!!!

Miss you guys!!!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Go ahead, kick a :ph34r: when she's down - head filled with algorithms and shit!!!

Miss you guys!!!B|

Cora and I really miss you, Katie. Maybe we'll have to plan a trip down to Z-Hills soon.