Andy_Copland

How would you deal with it

I put a lot of money towards my neices Christening and couldnt go because my old man stuck me on a late shift. He went.

Im supposed to be working lates this week again but assured my sister id make it to my Nieces 1st birthday, so she told my old chap that im going and he gave it the "oh is he now, well im the boss"

A.) Im a contractor, hes not my boss
B.) I have covered the shift by swapping after i done the same thing for a guy that wanted to go to a parents meeting or some shit.

Hes took the snotty with me because i havnt cleared it yet, what a fucking arse.

I know how im dealing with it.

Should i throw a few fucks into him as well is my only real question now :|

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

And were the fuck were you yesterday?!

Even better news im Schooling my brother by giving out yet more money to keep a roof over his sponging university arse. Wants 200 quid by Friday and i dont even like the guy :D

I did answer your question, its not that he doesnt want me to go its just hes an angry small bald Scotsman who needs to realise hes not in the Military anymore :D

Yes i know your due a ripping good laugh but im stressed. I'll PM some jokes after work for ya. :P

So give him the appearance of authority and clear it with him.

Some times with families, you have to suck it up and let them think they win....

Forget that hes a grown man act like one, Dad or not, it's your life tell him how you're living it, dont ask him if you can:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

With friends I would definately support that... and even with family, at times... but if you can make your parents happy, that should be a goal. (granted, not a reason for how you live life... but a bonus to try to achieve)

Not in my world:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Looking at the votes, it's pretty much a no-brainer.

I'm the 1 vote for JUST GO...it said in point 2 that he has aldready covered the shift, so JUST GO:ph34r:

Ring your Dad up from the event and say Hi:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Where's the "Get a new job because working with family isn't a good idea" option?

I'm with Jenn on this. Grow up and move out on your own - or is that not considered a sign of maturity in England ?

Kevin K.

I did answer your question, its not that he doesnt want me to go its just hes an angry small bald Scotsman who needs to realise hes not in the Military anymore :D

Yes i know your due a ripping good laugh but im stressed. I'll PM some jokes after work for ya. :P

woody is right your such a whine Andy:D iwould have sacked your sorry ass long ago and put you out on the street :P, you looking for me to send you some cheese:ph34r::ph34r::D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Some times with families, you have to suck it up and let them think they win....

bro, thats the deal with EVERYTHING. best freinds, girlfreinds, boyfreinds, people at work, hell, my best freind is a marrine and HE uses it while he is on duty. just let anyone thin they are in charge, and they will 'allow' you to do a lot of shit.

-SPACE-