ryan_d_sucks

LOST

I'm looking forward to it. I hear Kate is going to finally choose between Sawyer and the Doc soon.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm looking forward to it. I hear Kate is going to finally choose between Sawyer and the Doc soon.

Ah man! Then where will the love-triangle tension come from? And they'd better stop offing all the beautiful women.

What I'm anxious to know is how the hell Desmond's darling dear knows about the electromagnetic anomaly...and whether or not Eko, Locke and Desmond survived whatever happened when the key was turned.:P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I'm excited.

I hope I'm not lost (he he) given that we didn't see the 2nd half of Season 2. But we did watch the recap episode last week---problem is just from seeing the first season in its entirety I know the recap episode left out some details. I like details.

But, it's not like I have a theory so I guess missing a few details is no biggie.

Frankly, I don't even think the writers have completely figured out their theory yet. I've noticed they've changed a few things from the first time you notice something strange to what it ends up being; the changes don't coincide to the original. Thus, I think the writers make subtle changes as they come up with new ideas to make it fit.

So, I guess my theory is there is no official theory yet.B|
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

My favorite episode was the one where they almost explained something but then left me wondering what in the @#% I just saw. Where Kate and Jack almost had feelings for each other and Sawyer was an asshat.

That said, I am looking forward to tonight.;)

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

Frankly, I don't even think the writers have completely figured out their theory yet. I've noticed they've changed a few things from the first time you notice something strange to what it ends up being; the changes don't coincide to the original. Thus, I think the writers make subtle changes as they come up with new ideas to make it fit.

The writers change stuff all the time and admit to it. Henry Gale was originally only supposed to appear in 3 episodes but no he is the leader of the others.

I also hear there is supposed to be a new girl in Jacks life named Juliet
As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

The writers change stuff all the time and admit to it.

I haven't had the time to read up on it; but I'm not talking about those types of changes---I'm talking about some of the mysteries of the island---they've changed a lot from the beginning to where later when they reveal something, it's not at all compatible with the hints & sneak peaks they showed earlier.:S

But, I still enjoy the show. I'm interested to see what becomes of Walt and his dad on the boat since supposedly they were given coordinates of how to leave and find rescue. And of course now Walt can tell his Dad what sort of "tests" he took while he was with the Others.

Oh....and where's Walt's dog?>:( I didn't see him in the recap episode.

If things don't get answered in the first few episodes this season, i'm done with Lost. It's just getting too ridiculous. The first season kicked ass, the second was good too, but the previews for the 3rd season look kinda dumb.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I think the worst thing about last season was that there were so many interruptions- it was kind of hard to keep track of everything. And then, during the last 2 or 3 episodes, suddenly a bunch of questions were finally answered and even more were raised. The last few episodes were way better than the ones earlier in the season- I guess that was to hook everyone in for tonight.

If things don't get answered in the first few episodes this season, i'm done with Lost. It's just getting too ridiculous. The first season kicked ass, the second was good too, but the previews for the 3rd season look kinda dumb.

Oh my gosh, I was just coming back to say exactly that!

Since it was the premier episode we watched it at its scheduled time last night. From now on, only on DVR so we can watch commercial-free and get it over with.

I can't STAND daytime soap opera-type shows. Brings back memories of summer with Grandma and always having to be back by 2 p.m. so she could watch her "stories". I'd watch all summer and only, like a week has gone by on the soap and the same "mystery" is left unsolved. They're.................sooooooooooo.............slooooooooooooooowww-----------moving...........[:/]

And Lost has become that way, too.

And there's too many contradictions---Um, hello---Ethan was the first "Other" and he had super-strength, etc. Now the Others are portrayed as normal people, just with un-normal jobs/positions in this world.

And the mysterious things on the island--what happened to those? And why when we finally get a glimpse is it not at all capable of doing some of the things we'd seen in earlier episodes?

It took the entire premier episode just to find out Jack was in an aquarium and somehow these Others are able to get full on documents/info from the outside world.

At least with a novel you can spend several hours reading to get to the end and have answers. And b/c its a novel the writer edits over and over so that the facts match up. Same goes with a movie.

I'm beginning to think the big theory of Lost is to see how many seasons viewers will watch w/out having any idea what the hell is going on.:D And I'd hate to think I'd waste my time watching every season only to be royally disappointed at the end.

They need to speed up the storylines a bit and give more clues & answers (and ones that actually coincide) or I'm out. Peace.:P:D:)

i just feel that they always give more questions then answers...

Billy's complaint is that, and everything I said, plus he hates that they recap soooooooo muuuuuuuuch.:S And you go weeks w/out seeing a new installment sometimes.[:/]

He definitely does creepy well---but I don't know. Something about the scenes he had with Kate in last night's episode was off; bad acting. But, hey I've only first seen him in the recap episode as I did not see the second half of Season Two, so maybe third time's the charm.B|

I thought the premier was good in the sense that it was interesting, but not as interesting as any of the Season One episodes.

And I'm just a little ticked at how sloooooowly it's mooooovving and the lack of quality in the clues. The little contraption thing for Sawyer to get fed was a little silly.:S

The only thing that sparked my curiosity was the other prisoner across from Sawyer (who is he?) and the first scene with Juliet when she played "Downtown". She looked a little mental so I wonder about that in future episodes.

I just started watching LOST for the recap episode. I think this is an amazing show and I actually think I'm going to try to watch the episode next week!

I usually don't watch TV, so this is wierd for me to schedule watching TV shows.....

"Moderation in everything - even in moderation!"

I've been waiting for the new season. I can't put my finger on it...but last night's show left me "wanting." Maybe it's all the unanswered questions and then they throw more questions into the pot. I like mysteries....but it's getting a little silly now. :S

It was okay....and I'll still watch it for a bit longer, but I'm more than a little frustrated at the moment.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Peregrinerose--AGREED!B|:)

I can't put my finger on it...but last night's show left me "wanting."

That's exactly it. And not wanting in the sense that I can't wait for next week's episode as, call me a big sour puss, but I have a feeling it will be much of the same.

I LOVE mysteries, too. That's why I was absolutely ecstatic about this show when it first premiered; Season One. I thought "Finally! In the midst of reality overload, a good old-fashioned mystery show."

But, alas....I'm disappointed with it presently.:(