yardhippie

Well, at least Im not hurt...

Maybe you're just cashing out a little of the bad luck that we're all due-I'm glad that it's just stuff that got hurt. But if the guy from the accident causes trouble-you know a hillbilly that can go all "Next of Kin" on him.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Dude, I'm glad you're okay. Big vibes from this community might not fix your little Vibe, but they might unfuck your karma. :P

Seriously, I'm glad you're not injured.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Were you busy looking in the mirror at your new haircut? Well, at least your hair looks good.

dood. I was all set to go home and let the wife check out my pimpin new do when that happened.

Even after the wreck I couldnt bring myself the throw a hat on my head. At least i looked good standing there next to my wrecked car.

I should find out today if the car is totaled.
This is gonna be a mess, I dont have rental coverage if its totaled. [:/] Only if it can be repaired.
I really dont want to go buy another car right now. I only had two years left to pay on it, and 30,000 miles of extended warranty also.

Oh, well. I still have my health (whats left of it after the boogie :D), and Hottie aint disowned me yet, so life is still good. :)
Im off to Denver tomorrow, anyone out there?
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hey, Hippie! Glad you're ok. :)

Hope things work out well for you, and that they don't total it out. :)

Well it was a VIBE not an Aztek.:P

And if they do I'll be expecting an hook up on a new ride! :o;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Dammit. I knew I would get that wrong. Done it everytime since I met that car. :D

Yeah, you'd be getting a new ride, but sometimes it's easier to get the old one repaired. Especially when it's not a P.O.S. like my Hyundai, that would bring in twice its worth if totaled. :D

I did want to tell you that I'm glad you're ok. I kind of guessed it was understood.

As for the airbags, you would be AMAZED at how many times they don't go off for serious accidents but will fire for relatively minor accidents. Also most people don't understand that they smoke a little bit after firing, that's normal. They wig out "Holy crap my car is on fire." No mam, its not, you're seriously injured stay in the vehicle until the medics arrive, please do not move.

On the flip side, I've been thinking about the wrecks I've been in over the past couple of years and the decision I made to sell my truck and drive my old VW for a while again. I know that there were two minor wrecks in my truck that would total my little VW and that the major very serious wreck I was in would have killed me in my VW.

There's something to be said to driving a large/heavy truck. I was there for a serious head on collision with a semi-truck with a guy in a truck like mine. He lived, even though his truck was freak'n destroyed. We found the computer from under the hood nearly 100 yrds away from the initial collision. We also found the entire front left wheel assembly (frame attatchments, A-arms, a shock, brake and wheel/tire) nearly 200yrds away.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

No, seriously. I dont know whose cosmic wheaties I took a shat in, but theyre pissed as hell

Quit shitting people's cereal. Or if you do, at least know who's food you are shitting in. That is the problem.

You need an energy cleanse. Burn some sage baby. Burn some sage. That should help.

yea, Ive always owned large vehicles over the years. 79 Chevy malibu
81 3/4 ton 4wd chevy
94 3/4 ton 4wd chevy
98 1 ton Dodge cummins
2001 1/2 ton Dodge 4wd
now a Pointiac Vibe

I was in two wrecks with that 1/2 ton that would have laid waste to me and the vibe, but did little damage. hell I hit a Suburban, it bent the bumper and dented the rear door. [:/]

Now, if if have to buy another vehicle, Im torn with gas milage, or tank. Livin in ATL a small car with great milage is perfect, but you sacrifice the safety of all those damn idiots wielding those huge SUVs around.

I dunno. I wish the damn insurance company would call me back already.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Now, if if have to buy another vehicle, Im torn with gas milage, or tank.

I've given serious thought to a 1984 1-ton diesel Chevy Suburban. Put about a 4" lift on it to get the cab slightly above the bumper height of most vehicles and weld up pipe bumpers front and rear. Then weld nurf bars on the side directly to the frame. I would get about 3mpg but it is a tank.

Told my wife that would be the perfect vehicle for transporting kids around this area with all the idiots on cellphones and drunk drivers, but she told me that she wouldn't drive it.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well, at least Im not hurt...

Are you sure? You may be in shock right now. I would recommend visiting an attorney immediately who can help convince you of your need for to see a doctor for medical attention - just to make sure you are okay.

For example, soft-tissue injuries often are not apparent immediately. A detailed workup with the right neurologist should help you confirm that you are hurt, and hurt badly - at least up to the limits of this guy's insurance. :)

Come on, let us tell you how hurt you are. I'll make sure you are treated with everything but an e-meter.:)

You know most people find PI attorneys themselves. Believe it or not but we don't go chasing ambulances.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

We finally get to hang out and enjoy some party together and you try to get yourself all smushed in a tin can car -

Didn't the guy driving know the rule? "Don't hurt the Hippie!"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun