RBM

cookie helmet

I'm pleased for you - I've emailed Cookie twice over the last two weeks only to have my emails ignored/unread/who-knows... I was starting to think there was something wrong with the company... [:/]

yeah, I'd try again Ross, i had a few questions to ask them before i bought and I just emailed them from their website and Jeremy Hunt with cookie replyed back to me, they replied each and every time i emailed them,, i received my helmet in 7 days, bottom line here is a happy customer.

Nothing at all wrong with the Company, it is a small high quality operation, the guys were in the States promoting their gear at PIA (and probably taking a well earned holiday). Jason or Jez will get back to you I have no doubts at all.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Okay thats cool. I was just "ticked" that they processed an order yesterday instantly, taking the money, emailing to say its shipped (a personalised email it looks like, not automated) but hadn't replied to my two other emails over the course of the last 3 weeks.

If they've been away at the PIA I can totally understand it - perhaps an automated "we've got your email" could have put my mind at rest :)
I've chased up my enquiry today - hopefully it'll all be good. I've heard nothing but good things about Jason and Cookie :)

As well as being at PIA, they also just changed over to an all new website.

Maybe your messages got lost in the jumble. Knowing these two guy's personally, they are totally committed to customer satisfaction and delivering a kick ass product.

C.

Brother Wayward's rule of the day...
"Never ever ever go skydiving without going parachuting immediately afterwards."
100% PURE ADRENALENS

yeah they have great customer service my head size crossed over in the medium and large range. and seeing i wasent sure which would fit me both..

they sent me a medium and large helmet and just said send the one back that doesnt fit. great service.

Life is Great. Even Greater what we do with it.

Hi. i have a question on M1.
What does right side look like? is it just flat like the left side? i cant tell from the pictures that was taken from the left side, which is on thier web site.
can a camera mounted on either side? does it have an audible compartment hump on the right side?
Thanks.

Hi. i have a question on M1.
What does right side look like? is it just flat like the left side? i cant tell from the pictures that was taken from the left side, which is on thier web site.
can a camera mounted on either side? does it have an audible compartment hump on the right side?
Thanks.

Audible hump but ont a rounded one,
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm pleased for you - I've emailed Cookie twice over the last two weeks only to have my emails ignored/unread/who-knows... I was starting to think there was something wrong with the company... [:/]

Strange ... I received great customer service (with almost instant e-mail replies) and a great helmet.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Strange ... I received great customer service (with almost instant e-mail replies) and a great helmet.

That was from May 2007, Cookie Comps has a very good rep, for customer service. Ross was just having a bad day back then:ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?