shmali

extremely Cheap Airline Tickets Today Only

Delta is running a special http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/deals_offers/fare_sales/atlanta/index.jsp
On travel between most of their destinations. You can pick up one way legs for about $50-$60 each, so round trip for around $120. The only caveat is that you have to buy the tickets Today, November 15th. The prices are good for travel from (minimum 14day advanced purchase) November 29th through through March 1st. Just thought i'd share for anyone who might have been considering traveling in the next 3 months.

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

Delta is running a special http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/deals_offers/fare_sales/atlanta/index.jsp
On travel between most of their destinations. You can pick up one way legs for about $50-$60 each, so round trip for around $120. The only caveat is that you have to buy the tickets Today, November 15th. The prices are good for travel from (minimum 14day advanced purchase) November 29th through through March 1st. Just thought i'd share for anyone who might have been considering traveling in the next 3 months.

Delta is also in the midst of a buyout attempt by US Airways.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15726875/

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

no no no, don't get me wrong nothing wrong with LA at all. I just was hoping for maybe something like denver or reno. Want to go skiing this winter. Sure you have big bear and mt. high. Been there done that. I wanna go to Tahoe!!!!!! I'd settle for Denver though.

Oh and yeah, the whole takeover thing by us airways might not be a good thing for travelers.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I didn't look, but did they have anything to Utah??? I know Delta has a hub in Utah - AWESOME skiing there.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

no>:(>:(:(

I'd take utah as well. I pretty much think I'm screwed since I want to go skiing for my birthday which just so happens to be around presidents day, the expensive weekend for winter travel.

GD those presidents!!!!!
I looked up the fares for the dates I want to go and it's like 550 round trip. ouch!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

And WTF, I want to go out west and nada cept LA.

What's wrong with LA??? Huh?

Uh, I'm not there? :P And because of that, none of the discount fares arrive or depart within 1000 miles of me. >:(

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Isnt this some sort of advertising?

Per the forum rules advertising is not allowed.

Please remove this post or I will be forced to ask one of the moderators to do it for you.

Fuckity Fuck.

You're just pissed because no one wants to visit you.>:(:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

You're just pissed because no one wants to visit you

No. Actually I am pissed because I caught my penis in my zipper this morning and it took off the top layer of skin. It feels like I have had a migdet giving me an indian rug burn on my dick all day long.

No. Actually I am pissed because I caught my penis in my zipper this morning and it took off the top layer of skin. It feels like I have had a migdet giving me an indian burn on my dick all day long.

How is that different than any other day?
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

No. Actually I am pissed because I caught my penis in my zipper this morning and it took off the top layer of skin. It feels like I have had a migdet giving me an indian burn on my dick all day long.

How is that different than any other day?

Its different today because Wildcards mom aint here to rub cream on it.