waltappel

Guys--do you like having your balls played with

Ok, so during a casual conversation the question came up on whether I like to have my balls played with. No, we're not talking basketball, ping pong, billiards, or anything like that. Call 'em testicles, testes, nuts, nads, or whatever the hell you want--I call 'em balls and I don't want mine touched by anyone. Not even me!!!

"What's that doctor? You want to check me for a hernia? Too bad!!!! Same goes for the prostate, Doc, there's some things that are so nightmarish in nature that I don't want to even think about them and you have just hit on one of them!

I don't care if the hottest chick on the planet (e.g., Skymama or any other skydiving chick!) comes up to me and says, "Walt, if I can gently play with your balls for a few moments, I'll be your sex slave forever!". No deal, Babe. You ain't touchin' 'em. Look all you want, although I don't think they look all that great, but you ain't touchin' 'em. No way, no how!!!!

I've often been told stuff like, "Walt, you're not like the other kids--you're special!", so no doubt other guys feel differently. So I'm askin', do you or don't you?

Walt

"What's that doctor? You want to check me for a hernia? Too bad!!!! Same goes for the prostate, Doc, there's some things that are so nightmarish in nature that I don't want to even think about them and you have just hit on one of them!

:D:D:D

Seriously though... I agree. Balls are for tea bagging and thats it. I had an ex who would roll em around in her hand, no thanks these aint fucking chinese meditation balls that clank

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Played with? No. Given tender, loving attention with proper respect for their sensitivity and proper technique to bring out all good things? HELL YES!

The women who rocked my world knew how to obtain that balance. Those who did not rock my world (but were still good) did not. Proper attention to them is what separates the good lovers from the great ones.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I call B.S. on this one...and I think its so much B.S. that I was the second vote for 'hell no!'

You're just looking for a volunteer to show you how good it could be, right? right? RIGHT?:P

All jokes aside..you HAVE to let the doctor check them and learn to check them yourself!!! Heaven forbid something is wrong and you REALLY get some intense attention there. And get your prostate exam, please...maybe if you tell them you get nervous they will give you some laughing gas to distract you!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Fuck if I know... any of you ladies interested in playing with them to you know... see what I think... ok no wait...

I'd have to agree with walt on this one... the idea of someone else playing with my nuts makes me more nervous then aroused as they are easily injured (um... sensitive is probably a good word...)

hrm... I'm kind of thinking this is just a little bit TMI... I must be tired from my drive home... B|:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Played with? No. Given tender, loving attention with proper respect for their sensitivity and proper technique to bring out all good things? HELL YES!

The women who rocked my world knew how to obtain that balance. Those who did not rock my world (but were still good) did not. Proper attention to them is what separates the good lovers from the great ones.

To this day I am still amazed at how much we agree on.
Sooooo,

"What he said!"
:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I don't care if the hottest chick on the planet (e.g., Skymama or any other skydiving chick!) comes up to me and says, "Walt, if I can gently play with your balls for a few moments, I'll be your sex slave forever!". No deal, Babe. You ain't touchin' 'em.

I'm sure all of the ladies on DZ.com are disappointed. [:/]

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

***Look all you want, although I don't think they look all that great, but you ain't touchin' 'em. No way, no how!!!!

I feel the same way about my breasts. Leave 'em ALONE!!

I feel the same about my donuts.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Do you have a lot sex? I mean, how do you get around the normal jostling issue of it all during the act? I am simply baffled by this one.... :|

It's not the jostling that's really the issue, it's when the girl reaches down and starts to kneed them around in her hand like they were a bag of marbles.

I guess some guys like it. I've always found it to be pretty uncomfortable.

Do you have a lot sex? I mean, how do you get around the normal jostling issue of it all during the act? I am simply baffled by this one.... :|

Do I have a lot of sex? Surely you jest!!!! During sex I really don't notice the jostling around, although obviously there is some. This is pretty much a combination of trust (or lack thereof) issues, a high level of sensitivity, and pure fear.

Not that there's anything wrong with it!!! I'm just saying... Have you ever seen the series Monk on TV before?

Only women watch Monk. Watching Monk is not as bad as watching Dr. Phil or Oprah, but it's still really bad and any guy who does so willingly is risking having his guy card taken away.

Walt

***Look all you want, although I don't think they look all that great, but you ain't touchin' 'em. No way, no how!!!!

I feel the same way about my breasts. Leave 'em ALONE!!

I feel the same about my donuts.

Its been a sad sad year for donuts... KK's in AZ have all closed. [:/]
Remster

Walt, you really are just a weird egg. As was stated above, nobody just has these casual conversations..... who cares about your balls? I'm pretty sure no one here does.
:|

You must be new here. I am confident that if you made a poll, as to which we all cared most about between him crapping in a tub and his huevos . . . I believe we would be leaning more toward the huevos.

I know I care about them.:)
Walt . . . You have good balls.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Done properly (gently), it's fantastic. :) Timing is sometimes key as well, but not always. ;)

Blues,
Dave

I don't think it is a proper way to bid farewell though.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun