sangiro

Thank you..

They have like 8 threads in their soapbox.... thats how dz.com starts its morning

That's because until 2 days ago we didn't have a "soapbox" Every thing was lumped into one forum. Look through the "Campground" (Faggy, faggy name.) and you'll see enough religious and political spew to satisfy.

I went there once and they were rude and they didn't have boobies over there.

You can have boobies now but as long as you check the NSFW button , which is fun... its like on Lost... you have to click the button....

And uhhhh Spence... I thought you were at home when people were rude... jeesh are you going soft in your old age?
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

...for the chuckle. Much needed. Nuff said. :)

No Thank you HH

HH @ work

i have to admit i dont know if this is new, but i think it is, well, critical in terms of privacy

You're right, you don't know.

Sorry you don't like the site. I'm sure you can find an archive of the old one somewhere for you and make a print-out to hug or something... :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I think I have a great concept for a new reality show!! Kinda along the lines of Survivor.;)

Speakers Corner vs Rockclimbing.com

:D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

Oh, I'd put Speakers Corner against the Soap Box any day of the week. With secret weapons like BillVon, Kallend, rushmc, akarunway, Skyrad, et al, and even me :$, we'd have them jumping off their rock faces in no time...:ph34r::P:D

Why waste such good people on the rc.com folks. I say we should have HH un-ban Untameddog and artistcalledian and dump them in the rc forum. That would be interesting to watch.:o
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

RC.com crossover

I just had to jump over here and say thank you to everyone for helping us through this tough transition.
With all the damn drama queens throwing their fits, the place was getting really down.

Now if only I can find a gravity-slut to gently throw me out of a plane and pop my fallingoutofaperfectlygoodplane cherry, I'd be having me one hell of a great week.

thanks again

well, good to see that things are calming down.. but sheesh, did you have to play that mean stunt of.. that yellowish brown color scheme.. rocks, earth, brown, i get it.. but. yeeeesh, my eyes! :ph34r:

.. as for perfectfullygoodairplane cherry popper guy above me. we don't pop cherries, we just owe beer... nuff said.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Since you are in Las Vegas.... be sure to PM JTVAL.. he and his girlfriend jump at Mesquite.... they have a good DZ that I love to visit....I will probably be down for a boogie or two this winter...

Brad and crew at Mesquite have a great place to visit.. better than the other DZs in the area... that have LESS than friendly reputations for experienced jumpers..

.. as for perfectfullygoodairplane cherry popper guy above me. we don't pop cherries, we just owe beer... nuff said.

Beer? pffft
I swear there was mention of Tequila in one of these threads I looked at.

And thanks for the info Amazon. I've been getting tired of my friends bailing on diving plans, so I was looking for place to jump out here.

Beer? pffft
I swear there was mention of Tequila in one of these threads I looked at.

And thanks for the info Amazon. I've been getting tired of my friends bailing on diving plans, so I was looking for place to jump out here.

I . . . MIGHT . . . have to reconsider my blanket policy of rock hounds . . . Can you be a tree hugger and still drink tequila?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Heya!

To all the RC.com people popping in there - "Welcome". :)
If you wanna do one thing that will help, give my boy ddt some support out there. Back him in the forums, or just send a PM to say "thank you", whatever works. I'm pretty used to being burned in effigy, but it ain't easy putting your work out in front of 50,000 people and letting them have a go at it while you stand and listen. Give the guy some support.

On this forum you're always welcome to just drop in and chat it up with us. B|
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Hey HH , is DDT one of our owners as well?

No. Funks is the only other owner.

Yup, ddt is an owner. Funks we've been trying to get on board, with no luck. He's over-qualified for the job. ;)

Is the red text in Funks name going to earn him a larger than normal, flower-wrapped avatar that visible to even those people who have avatars turned off? :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

alright dammit...enough with the stupid ideas. >:(

I think that special colored type would be a good starting gesture for the massive amounts of inspiration that Funks has so selflessly given thus far. Maybe - "Pink" . . .:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Where would the fun in that be? You know you just wouldn't be able to keep out anyway

I wouldnt have to, Ive a little Euro in me..... :D but at least we could keep ya in a cage.... with all the welsh

Ha! Could've told before. You'd make an excellent EuroFreak! Half of us are American anyway (not me though, natural born Kraut here).

So, I truly hope you can host me for a while. Since rc.com was switched to the new system, I cannot access it from my work computer any more. Damn server cache. Also damn the non-existing expiration date in the maintenance screen. [:/]

[raises fist against the sky]Oh just how am I supposed to keep the 2.5 per day postcount up, thou nasty gods of interweb[/rage]

- Daniel
Gimme some rock!