PLFKING

Time to open the next can of Wolverine Whup-Ass

You want a bet?

A) Bucks win and I ban you for a week for picking a losing team
B) Bucks lose and I ban you for a week for gloating

Sound like a fair bet?

How about this ?

1) Bucks win and you ban me for a week for picking a losing team.
2) Bucks lose and you have to change to a Michigan avatar for a week, and make at least 5 posts per day. Plus teach me how to do a screenshot so I can keep it forever. ;)

Skeered ? :P

However, if there were playoffs, the extreme importance of every game throughout the season would be gone.

Not if the playoff was only 8 teams.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, if there were playoffs, the extreme importance of every game throughout the season would be gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not if the playoff was only 8 teams.

If the game is at all close, I don't think either team that loses will drop below 8th in the rankings.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

If the game is at all close, I don't think either team that loses will drop below 8th in the rankings.

Some anyalists said if the game is close they could still meet in the NC game. Wouldn't that be cool!!
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

the osu administration hs been sending out email to all students 50,000+ of us to remind us to be good fans and that if we get arrested saturday that we face expulsio from school......... i still think there are going to be som drunken idots...... just wish i would of got my registration in earlier for school so i would of been eligable for season student tickets... my dad sold his alumni ticket pair for 1,000.... oh well got to see the osu vs. bolinggreen game though....

just wish i would of got my registration in earlier for school so i would of been eligable for season student tickets... my dad sold his alumni ticket pair for 1,000.... oh well got to see the osu vs. bolinggreen game though....

Do the next best thing. Crash the rich alum tailgating parties. Then you can watch the game on HD on their 48" flat screen via DirectTV and drink their beer. Better yet, you're still close enough to the stadium to feel the energy.

Trust me on this one.;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

45 minutes till the game...GO BUCKS

An Ohio State fan used to amuse himself by scaring every Michigan fan he would see strutting down the side of the road in their obnoxious maize and blue colors. He would swerve his van as if to hit them, and then he would swerve back on the road just before hitting them.

One day, as the van driver was driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good turn and pulled the van over. He asked the priest "Where are you going, Father?" "I'm going to give Mass at St. Joseph's Church, about five miles down the road," replied the priest. "No problem, Father! I'll give you a lift. Climb in!"

The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and the van continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Wolverine fan strutting down the road, and instinctively, he swerved as if to hit him. But as usual, just in time, he swerved back to the road, narrowly missing the guy. Even though he was certain he missed the guy, he still heard a loud "THUD."

Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors, but he didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said "I'm sorry, Father. I almost hit that Michigan fan."

"That's OK" replied the priest. "I got him with the door."

Do the next best thing. Crash the rich alum tailgating parties. Then you can watch the game on HD on their 48" flat screen via DirectTV and drink their beer. Better yet, you're still close enough to the stadium to feel the energy.

did just that, but it was a coke i drank and a 60" hd tv at my dad's house..... to bad he isn't rich though......

I may be mean.. but I'm not that mean :ph34r:

I expect to see him wimpering in anytime now with his head hung in shame. B|

Think he'll be eating crow instead of turkey on Thursday?:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I expect to see him wimpering in anytime now with his head hung in shame.

Fuck. Shit. Damn. Hell.

No head hanging here.....OSU played a great game, and Tressel had a better plan. Y'all won by 3 at home. Michigan had enough opportunities to pull it out.

I want a rematch.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Fuck. Shit. Damn. Hell.

No head hanging here.....OSU played a great game, and Tressel had a better plan. Y'all won by 3 at home. Michigan had enough opportunities to pull it out.

I want a rematch.
Don

both teams played well, home field advantage was worth how much? the rematch would be great
possibly the best 2 teams this year, screw over rated USC (sou cal)
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Go bucks!!! awesome game all the way to the end. i won cash from one friend and from another......

when the jump season starts again a good friend of mine ( we will call him frick) has to go buy buckey cloths and walk around wearing them all weekend and chanting the ohio state fight song.

so keep your eyes peeled in april or may for the guy that bet on michigan and is wearing all ohio state and humming and chanting ohio state.

O-H-I-H-O
:P
"laid back - with my mind on my **** and my......"