beezyshaw

Changing Times

Scenario: Jack pulls into school parking lot with rifle in gun rack.

1973 Vice Principal comes over, takes a look at Jack's rifle, goes to his car and gets his to show Jack.

2006 School goes into lockdown, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight after school.

1973 Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up best friends. Nobody goes to jail, nobody arrested, nobody expelled.

2006 Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and Mark. Charge them with assault, both expelled even though Johnny started it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Jeffrey won't be still in class, disrupts other students.

1973 Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by Principal.
Sits still in class.

2006 Jeffrey given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. School gets extra money from state because Jeffrey has a disability.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Billy breaks a window in his father's car and his Dad gives him a whipping.

1973 Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to
college, and becomes a successful businessman.

2006 Billy's Dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care and joins a gang. Billy's sister is told by state psychologist that she remembers being abused herself and their Dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has affair with psychologist.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Mark gets a headache and takes some headache medicine to school.

1973 Mark shares headache medicine with Principal out on the smoking dock.

2006 Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations. Car searched for drugs and weapons.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Mary turns up pregnant.

1973 5 High School Boys leave town. Mary does her senior year at a special school for expectant mothers.

2006 Middle School Counselor calls Planned Parenthood, who notifies the ACLU. Mary is driven to the next state over and gets an abortion without her parent's consent or knowledge. Mary given condoms and told to be more careful next time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Pedro fails high school English.

1973 Pedro goes to summer school, passes English, goes to college.

2006: Pedro's cause is taken up by state democratic party. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against state school system and Pedro's English teacher. English banned from core curriculum. Pedro given diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he can't speak English.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from the 4th of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle, blows up a red ant bed.

1973 Ants die.

2006 BATF, Homeland Security, FBI called. Johnny charged with domestic terrorism, FBI investigates parents, siblings removed from home, computers confiscated, Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Scenario: Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee.
He is found crying by his teacher, Mary. Mary, hugs him to comfort him.

1973 - In a short time Johnny feels better and goes on playing.

2006 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces 3 years in State Prison.

Hey damn it...I mow lawns for a living.I'm offended and I'm going to sue you.

Why don't you just turn the hands on the clock back a few years and I'll meet you behind the hangar at the farm and we'll just have us a good 'ole ass whupin'?
But let me demonstrate my point, if Skinny could talk right, maybe he'd be doin' something besides mowing lawns B|

1973 - In a short time johnny feels better and goes on playing.

2006 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces 3 years in State Prison.

Don't agree with this one. Should go more like this:

1973 - In a short time Johnny feels better and goes on playing.

2006 - Mary goes on to have an affair with little Johnny. Cops find out and arrest her. She is not convicted of child rape since being with the hot teach is cool. Tabloids eat the story up and she becomes famous. A few years later Johnny turns 18 and they marry. With the money they recieved from the tabloids and talk shows they drive away in there Ferrari and live happily ever after in there Hollywood Mansion. 1 year later a movie is made about there love story which further improves there wealth.

-Or-

Scenario: Mary falls while running during recess and scrapes her knee.
She is found crying by her teacher, John. John, hugs her to comfort her.

1973 - In a short time Mary feels better and goes on playing.

2006 - Cops find out and arrest John. John is blasted by the media as a child predator. His face shows up on the front cover of every paper in the country. His marriage is ruined, his relationship with his kids is destroyed. He is called sick, a child rapist, mentally ill. The court convicts him and sends him away for 10 years. Once released from jail he is on all the child predator list in the country. Unable to find a job, friends, his kids, commits suicide 1 year after being released having lost everything.

Gerb found laughing his ass off after reading something extremely funny that wasn't work related during working hours.

1973 : Boss finds out, enquires as to the nature of the laughing, looks at the documentation in question, laughs his head off and passes it around the rest of his staff to lighten up theri day.

2006 : Boss finds out, enquires as to the nature of the laughing, doesn't bother looking at the documentation. Nothing work related could be that funny. Summarily fires Gerb's ass for wasting department time. Finance dept sends Gerb a bill for the electricity used to read such non-work related material. IT dept trawl through Gerb's computer records, find other posts to DZ.com made on company time. Finance dept issue a second bill for the estimated electricity used in conjunction with such posts, based on an average keyboard user typing 40 words per minute. Boss get's a promotion for stamping out such time-wasting in the workplace. Gerb, with self confidence shattered and no means to fund his car, mortgage and dream of a home cinema commits suicide, but not before going back to the workplace and stabbing his boss in the heart with a spoon.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Amen to that! I too grew up in the first scenario times. Grew up with all fashioned butt beatings and grew up to be hard worker, good mom and "not a victim of society".... The world is going to hell in a handbasket... and the goverment is helping....

I have 4 kids and Im not ashamed to say, they all get whoopins when its called for, never out of anger and they always know why. I also have 4 a-b honor role kids who use manners, respect their elders and can be taken out in public... I must be doing something right.....:P

I am a youngster so don't look at me. I got whuppings from my parents. And my coaches at school had permission in written form to kick my ass if I was out of line.

I blaim all of you 40-60 year old ex hippies. ;)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

... And my coaches at school had permission in written form to kick my ass if I was out of line.

I actually think that one of the worst beatings I ever took in my life was from my high school wrestling coach.

If you've ever heard Adam Sandler's "Severe Beating of a High School Janitor"....yeah, something like that.

But I wasn't the only one and god did we ever deserve it. Never did something that stupid again either.

Hey damn it...I mow lawns for a living.I'm offended and I'm going to sue you.

Why don't you just turn the hands on the clock back a few years and I'll meet you behind the hangar at the farm and we'll just have us a good 'ole ass whupin'?
But let me demonstrate my point, if Skinny could talk right, maybe he'd be doin' something besides mowing lawns B|

:D:D lets bring that ass whooping back behind the hanger..You know society is fucked when a tennessee boy is saying a british guy can't talk right..And the word you are looking for Beezy is doing not doin:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

lets bring that ass whooping back behind the hanger..You know society is fucked when a tennessee boy is saying a british guy can't talk right..And the word you are looking for Beezy is doing not doin

Lisun heah now, I'm uh gunna meet y'all back thar buhind that thar hangar down thar tuh thuh farm then me in sum uh the boyz iz gunna whup that smart-mouthed ass uh yern till ye learn a little more respect fer ye elders, yoo got dat, boy?

Lisun heah now, I'm uh gunna meet y'all back thar buhind that thar hangar down thar tuh thuh farm then me in sum uh the boyz iz gunna whup that smart-mouthed ass uh yern till ye learn a little more respect fer ye elders, yoo got dat, boy?

Beezy,
You know damn good and well he didn't understand a word of that.:D:D He is probably trying to run it through babblefish right now.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

... And my coaches at school had permission in written form to kick my ass if I was out of line.

I actually think that one of the worst beatings I ever took in my life was from my high school wrestling coach.

Ditto. In tough programs, HS Wrestling is brutal.

Beezy,
You know damn good and well he didn't understand a word of that.:D:D He is probably trying to run it through babblefish right now.:D:D

Babblefish are still running the language may be a day or so for them to get back to me
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?