ACMESkydiver

What Foods Do you Crave/Have you Made Whilest Drunk?

:ph34r: So Joe and I were partaking in a bit of liquor last night :), and suddenly, he yells, "Woman! I want some deviled eggs!" :D

I said , "OK!" and I go to the 'fridge to see how many eggs we have...he tells me he didn't seriously mean for me to go to all the hassle of making deviled eggs...but of course, then I wanted some deviled eggs, too! :ph34r:

I made 'em while sloshed on Irish whiskey (that is a total of 1 1/2 drinks for those of you that don't know Acme's negative tolerance :D) and they came out GREAT!!

We ate them all last night and this morning...:P Deviled eggs at midnight. So silly! :D

So what munchies do you want when you've been drinking? Anything weird that you made while drunk? Did it turn out ok? :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

can't say that i have craved anything like deviled eggs before - though i have craved maryland crabcakes - and they were delicious :)

edited to add - i did not make them though - that would have been a nightmare
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I think deviled eggs could gross me out if I had one too many beers first. :S

Oh DEFINITELY not something you want when you've had way too much to drink! :D

We were perfectly soused...not sick, but not walkin' straight, either. :D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

If I'm feeling particularly lazy on a Fri. night it's smoked oysters, a strong cheese, and green olives, with a good mustard or horseradish on whatever crackers there are. That will set you right.

Holy cow, where the hell have you been all my life? :$Don't forget the red wine or lager or else aged single malt...

You yanks can actually get drunk on BEER,:( Must be imported;)

yes, good German beer, none of that Guinness crap for me.:P

Hahaha, just kidding. No, I make my own a lot, but I love a good Guinness Stout anytime, anywhere. I noticed, last time I was in a pub in London drinking my warm Guinness, that a lot of the locals were drinking imported beer, BUDWEISER !!!, in the red and white cans. [:/][:/] Although I can appreciate a nice, light Pilsner, talk about a giant leap backwards!

At least they weren't going to get drunk.;)

Hmm, drinking food! On the way back from the pub club its got to be the large doner or chicken kebab, liberally doused in chilli and garlic sauce ( always the large, 'cos it'll be breakfast the next day too:P).

At home it'll be the cheese toastie or bacon and fried egg sandwich. Basically - the most unhealthy food I can find;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

After spending the ENTIRE day yesterday at vineyards doing wine tastings - then on to dinner at an Italian place with 2 vodka martinis - followed by pool at a bar with a few pitchers between us - followed by bowling with more pitchers...

I found myself eating the leftover cold ravioli with my fingers at about 3am :D:D
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Yakisoba and Cheese Rolls make pretty much the best drunk food you could ever have, and it's easy to find while walking home.

If you have ever been to northern Japan, you will know what I'm talking about.
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil...For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
SR-71 hangar entrance sign at Kadena AFB, Japan

Hmm, drinking food! On the way back from the pub club its got to be the large doner or chicken kebab, liberally doused in chilli and garlic sauce ( always the large, 'cos it'll be breakfast the next day too:P).

I would kill for a döner right now. I practically lived off of those things when I was in germany.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.