Chris-Ottawa

What is your day to day job?

wow, I've known you for years and didn't know it!!!:oB|

We all have our secrets..................yes I am a Mixologist!! Or as some people say..a fu*king bartender. B|:D:D

Dude, I'm like one of your best customers... I try and forget I signed my contract each night:S, but I wake up each day and remember again....>:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm a meteorologist! AKA-- professional liar. :D I'm still a student till may, but I'm working at a company right now forecasting for United Airlines International operations and support weather for Kennedy Space Center shuttle/rocket landing/launches.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I'm a meteorologist! AKA-- professional liar. :D I'm still a student till may, but I'm working at a company right now forecasting for United Airlines International operations and support weather for Kennedy Space Center shuttle/rocket landing/launches.

ah, yes... easiest job in southern california...

"today is gonna be b-e-a-utiful... mostly sunny skies with temps ranging from 75 to 85 degrees..."

... and they get paid for that!!!!
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Sometimes I work on a ranch with 27 horses and all the other stuff that goes with it.Sometimes I dabble in photography.

I dont get paid for either one.I work the horses and stuff b/c it belongs to my family and my dad needs the help.The photography is just for fun.I do not have a paying job.Mostly my real priorities are taking care of my home,my husband and our animals.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Flight instructor out of LGB -- probably talk to you once in a while!

Are you the guy who says "turn left 330, maintain 1600 till established, cleared ILS 30 LGB?"

Blue Skies! (Oh forgot, you can't see the sky on your scope)!

Harry
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Title:
Manufacturing Technician
Job description: Robot surgeon. I run around in a cleanroom with a little toolbag full of hex keys and micrometers. Spend my time playing with frickin lasers, machine vision systems and cute little industrial robots that break a lot. Fun job, actually.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.