orribolollie

Heather Mills : Discuss.

As Johnathon Ross said

The thing with Heather Mills is she's shot herself in the foot and she doesn't even realise it

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I can't resist this one !!

A gold miner was injured at work and had to have his right leg amputated. After the operation he mournfully complained to a fellow miner "I suppose I'm fucked now. Who the hell would ever want a one-legged gold digger?"

" Try Paul McCartney," his friend replied.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! :)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Anyone in that income bracket who remarries without a prenup has love in his heart and rocks in his head. Paul is a hopeless romantic at heart, had the real thing with Linda, and Heather suckered him right in. Really it's a shame, but it's the oldest game in the world. She will end up very rich, and he will remain very, very rich, and still has a beautiful child from the union. Heather can spend the rest of her life trying to buy some friends to like her.

I'm sure Paul will find love again, and do much better this time.

I know who she is and I know she and Paul are divorcing. I don't know any other details. Why is she being labelled a gold-digger? Just because she married Paul and the marriage failed? Is it possible the marriage failed for the same reason 50% of marriages failed? So, she's looking for a settlement. She's raising his kid and I believe that child should be able to live on the same standard of living as her dad. He did well in the marriage arena. He and Linda seemed to have a good solid loving marriage. It doesn't seem like Paul would fall for some bimbo. Maybe Heather is not as bad a human being as the press is making her out to be.

Chris

I know who she is and I know she and Paul are divorcing. I don't know any other details. Why is she being labelled a gold-digger? Just because she married Paul and the marriage failed? Is it possible the marriage failed for the same reason 50% of marriages failed? So, she's looking for a settlement. She's raising his kid and I believe that child should be able to live on the same standard of living as her dad. He did well in the marriage arena. He and Linda seemed to have a good solid loving marriage. It doesn't seem like Paul would fall for some bimbo. Maybe Heather is not as bad a human being as the press is making her out to be.

Chris

Heather was well accomplished on her own before she was married to Paul. Of course, Paul is worth waaaaaayyyyyy more...

The kid is not going to have any problems, financially speaking.

Personally, I have a feeling that Heather simply couldn't escape the feeling that Linda was "still there" in Paul's mind, as Paul and Linda were a devoted couple. I'm sure age differences were a factor too, to some degree.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!