Ashtanga

Earth vs ChromeDome (A Planet)

"When you point a finger at someone else there are three pointing right back at you."

I have lived a great life. Looking back at times I have been estatic, depressed, fortunate, unfortunate, greatful, and ungreatful. I have laughed, cried, been fuckin' pissed off at the world, been suicidal, and I have laughed so hard so many times I have smile wrinkles.(At least that is what I call them!)

I have lied to make myself or others look better, I have treated others wrong because I though I might look better.

I have judged by color of skin, by physical appearance, mental ability and the amount of money they have made in their life.

I have been there for people in need and I have had people there for me when I am in need.

I have personal demons I overcome everyday. Some that made me lie, cheat, and abuse myself. (Never in the physical but the mental ways...except B|)

From this moment forward...

I will treat everyone with equal respect.

I will not lie to make myself or others look better.

I will not bring forth the demons of others when I have demons myself.

I will not be jealous of anyone else.

I know this is elementary, but it just needs to be said. I hope others will live their life in this way as well.

B|

That's a noble set of goals, too bad its against human nature. However, striving to achieve them should be everyone's goal. Even if we don't reach that perfection, in striving towards those goals you become a better person.

Good luck and I'm in the fight with you.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'd say it's more against human nurture. babies and infants don't do any of those things as far as I know.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Two things missing Nate...
Always check your motives and then go doing the next right thing:)I am proud of you.
B2

Yes altruism is very difficult, but worth trying for none the less:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'd say it's more against human nurture. babies and infants don't do any of those things as far as I know.

It all goes back to selfishness, which if you've been around any children at all, you should see in children.;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."