Calvin19

OK... What are the Craziest things you have ever done?

He forged a logbook....he didnt have his own plane and he is not an instructor.

I misread that knowing that he has/had a plane that he used to jump out of. There's still nothing illegal about it. A skydiving logbook isn't an offical doccument that you can be prosecuted for forging. Would the dropzone be pissed if they knew? Of course, after all, he "cheated" them out of ~$1,000 in AFF fees . Could there be any criminal repricussions? Nope.

he "cheated" them out of ~$1,000 in AFF fees

He also cheated his "student" out of an teacher.

Could there be any criminal repricussions? Nope.

When his student goes in, he could be held accountable. That is all I am saying. Im trying not to be a bitch to much anymore so Ill drop out of this.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

When his student goes in, he could be held accountable. That is all I am saying. Im trying not to be a bitch to much anymore so Ill drop out of this.

hmmm, well, yeah. i guess his family could sue me. but him and i have been doing very dangerous things since we were in the 8th grade. i hardly doubt this would come back to me. besides, he is 'legal' now, he took a check out dive (from a INSTRUCTOR), got his own A liscense, a real, honest logbook, and is a better formation jumper than i am.

so, not that i skydive hardly at all anymore, but i understand if you dont want to share the sky with me.

ps, this forum was about crazy shit we have done, not illegal stuff i am going to hell for.

He also cheated his "student" out of an teacher.

Could there be any criminal repricussions? Nope.

I'm not saying it was a good idea, just saying it wasn't illegal. I'm not about to toss any of my good friends out of a plane without some kind of training. :S

As for the liability issue, that opens up a whole other can of worms. He and the DZ both could have been liable if his friend went in.