Calvin19

OK... What are the Craziest things you have ever done?

Hmm... i designed and built a hang glider when i was 16, i flew it off my freinds roof, then took it to a huge hang gliding sight in my home town, and flew it off the 1000' cliff, crashed into a windsock, and almost killed myself after a spiral spin into a guardrail.
then, a year later, i built a better one i still fly,

last year, i single handedly taught my best freind how to skydive, i put him in my rig, gave hiom ground school, faked a logbook, then rented him student gear and did a 3way with another freind of mine. he did perfectly and now has 40odd jumps with no 'formal' training.

I hadnt skiid in 8 years, and my best jumping freind told me about a skibase he had opened. i bought boots, borrowed his skis, and the two of us went and skiid off a 600' cliff with base gear. my first skiibase jump. now im what i call a 'decent skiier', with a few more skibases, and a lot of weekends in the mountains.

I was flying an airplane from juneau alaska to washington with my freind, and his older sister. he fell asleep, i turned the autopilot on, and hopped in the back seat with his sister, for a lttle bit of real mile high action. best blowjob i ever had.

Threw an empty keg into a bonfire to see if it would blow up. Then stood ten feet away and protected myself from the blast by covering my eyes. .... Keg wouldn't blow up so considered getting a .22 put holes in the keg. Just then heard what sounded like a bomb blast and saw the keg miss my head by inches.

Tried to drive through yellow caution tape at 3 in the morning. Ended up with the car 90 degrees in an EPA test well. Got the fuck out of there as soon as we could.

Woke up in a paramedic tent with needles sticking out of my arm in the middle of an illegal rave in the forest. Lesson learned: Czech drugs are strong. Start with a half dose, not a double dose.

I'm sure I got a few other ones too somewhere in there....
This ad space for sale.

I threw one of those long butane fire starter lighters into the fireplace with a fire raging and shut the glass doors and just sat there watching. BOOOOM!!!

Cracked the glass in a few places! :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Actually I did the inversion accidentally when I was trying to shrink the photo (taken this morning, coincidentally:D). I opened up PAINT to reduce the size to post it and hit something else instead and that happened. It was super-cool so I saved it.B|

I'm not a techy.:$

I have others too....;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I ripped the Tag off three different Mattresses in my Lifetime!! (You know the one that says Do Not remove under penalty of LAW!!.. Yea.. That one even!!)>:(>:(>:(

yea.. Im Bad!!

You know that the tags give permission for the consumer to remove them right?
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

last year, i single handedly taught my best freind how to skydive, i put him in my rig, gave hiom ground school, faked a logbook, then rented him student gear and did a 3way with another freind of mine. he did perfectly and now has 40odd jumps with no 'formal' training

Not crazy, this is pure stupid.... Im surprised youd post this considering Im pretty sure its not exactly legal and this is a small sport. Id like to meet you though, that way I know never to jump the same plane as you. If your able to do this, Id not trust you in my airspace.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

last year, i single handedly taught my best freind how to skydive, i put him in my rig, gave hiom ground school, faked a logbook, then rented him student gear and did a 3way with another freind of mine. he did perfectly and now has 40odd jumps with no 'formal' training

Not crazy, this is pure stupid.... Im surprised youd post this considering Im pretty sure its not exactly legal and this is a small sport. Id like to meet you though, that way I know never to jump the same plane as you. If your able to do this, Id not trust you in my airspace.

It's totally legal.. USPA wouldn't approve though. But if you've got your own plane and rig, there's nothing to stop you from doing it.

But you won't be with us in ATL you can't get too crazy :P

Don't get freaked out by the girl with the short skirt, fishnet stockings and riding crop that comes up behind you in Pink Pony. :ph34r:

Hmmm what to wear, what to wear, don't want to get more attention than the girls working there ;)