carbonezone

Scotty Carbone News

Yea! I figured he was probably already up in the neo-natal area helping with ob-gyn exams.

That is way beyond disgusting. I'm sure you meant otherwise.

You must not know Scotty!

Hey Scotty, I echo the "only the good die young" but remember that there is no rest for the wicked. I figure the combination of those two sayings means that you and I will live forever, and work every day of it...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Let me start with Scotty is FINE right now. Scotty did encounter a transient ischemic attack (TIA), or mini-stroke on Sunday and was in ICU until yesterday.

Tami, I had no idea until I just read this. You know what to tell him for us!

No more smoking and no drinking.......what is next????? I can see it now, hanging under the Carbonezone dining tent, a big banner that says, "NO DRINKING, NO SMOKING, NO PROFANITY AND ABSOLUTELY NO NUDITY"! WTF is the skydiving world coming to?:D:D:D:D

Get well soon!:)B|

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

No more smoking and no drinking.......what is next????? I can see it now, hanging under the Carbonezone dining tent, a big banner that says, "NO DRINKING, NO SMOKING, NO PROFANITY AND ABSOLUTELY NO NUDITY"! WTF is the skydiving world coming to?:D:D:D:D

Get well soon!:)B|

Tofu at the zone:S

--------------------------------------------------

Scotty & Tammy:

Thanks for the update. Speedy recovery Brother ! And Tammy, thanks for taking such good care of the ole' fart.

Begs the questions, is the CarboneZone planning a new lite menu ?

Luv
Jorge
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Scotty has quit smoking now for 3 days *on the patch* and swears he will never smoke again.
(for anyone in disbelieve, he swore he would never drink again and its been almost 5 years since he has stopped drinking)

First "no drinking beer in the parking lot" (from Scotty) we throw all our empties at him

Now "no more smoking"

Soon "no more sex" but Scotty just remember you can trust us with Tami :P

Get well you old fucker

Fortson
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Scotty & Tammy:

Thanks for the update. Speedy recovery Brother ! And Tammy, thanks for taking such good care of the ole' fart.

Begs the questions, is the CarboneZone planning a new lite menu ?

Luv
Jorge

Smoking & Drinking. well.. That's one thing.

Working on your fall rate is a whole other deal. ;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Hi Bob

Back in the UK - it's pissing down!!!

We're all thinking of that Asshole Carbone - he gave us such a great time in the air, took us to dinner, took us to Sam's in his car shopping for presents for the wives etc.....Just an A1 bloke!!! We could do with a few like him in the UK.

Are you listening Carbone???? (you asshole) - when you're better I made this up....wanker!!!

Paul
The probability of being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions at the time!

Tami:

I just heard and am glad that Scotty will be ok. Keep him on his meds and kick his ass for me! If he gives you any more trouble than usual, call on several of us and we will take care of him for you...;)

Blues and hang in there for the old man,

Jim

Blue skies,

Jim

fuck. Way to end my night on a downer, Mama!
Juss f*ckin' with you. Glad the nasty bastard's O.K. Now make him lay off his own greasy ass food. We can't spare any more OrFuns! And smack that pock marked so-called ass one time. (It's that scary Mars-looking thing sticking out of the hospital gown.)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is