CSpenceFLY

Hey Fucktard!!

WICHITA, Kan. Dec 11, 2006 (AP)— A Wichita man called 911 to report he was the victim of an armed robbery. The theft? A pound of marijuana worth about $1,100 that he had been trying to sell at his home.

The victim told police Thursday that a buyer had pulled out a sawed-off shotgun and stole the drugs.

Police brought in a drug-sniffing dog to the house and located more marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

The victim was booked into Sedgwick County jail on several charges, including possession with the intent to sell drug.

The thief has not been found.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

I was once at a pary in a hotel and had a drunk guy come at me with a knife. I decided to keep the knife when throwing him out. The dumbass went down to the payphone and called the cops because he wanted his knife back...and he told them how it had gone down! :S They had him cuffed and in the back seat of their car before they even came up to the room. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I was once at a pary in a hotel and had a drunk guy come at me with a knife. I decided to keep the knife when throwing him out. The dumbass went down to the payphone and called the cops because he wanted his knife back...and he told them how it had gone down! :S They had him cuffed and in the back seat of their car before they even came up to the room. :D

Blues,
Dave

Waddn't Me.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I can't believe dumbass people out there pay that much for the stuff. I was raised on 4-finger bags for $15 for Acupulco Gold, $2 Thai sticks, or all the Mexican you could carry for $5.

Sheesh....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Whoa!!!
At $1,100 a pound, thats almost $70 an ounce!
That must be crap weed!

Or a dealer that is a real bad business man:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Have you heard about the guy that was fucked up? The cops pull him over, he gets paranoid.

Cop begins to walk to the car, he rolls down the window and yells, "It under the Seat!"

Cop says, "What's under the seat?"

Guy says, "The Grass!"

Cop says, "I pulled you over for a missing headlight!"

:|

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Uh...hello?

How ironic would it be if someone came knocking on your door and fined you for copyright violations for this post? It would go well with the original story don't you think?

Uh...hello?

How ironic would it be if someone came knocking on your door and fined you for copyright violations for this post? It would go well with the original story don't you think?

Ruh - Roh.B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Uh...hello?

As I recall, copyrighted material can be quoted under the Fair Use doctrine, if being used for commentary.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

My dad had a client that was driving around with friends smokin weed. A cop pulled up behind them at a red light. They freaked and did the last thing anyone would have expected... backed up into the cop.

Our county is located right on 95 (95 runs right thru our county). Our police department and sheriffs department vehicles are all paid for by the drugs/money that they confiscate by doing stops along 95. The idiots who do drug runs from Miami to New York smoke while driving the route and ultimately do something, like illegal lane change, swerving, speeding, not going the speed limit...you know, just plain stupid stuff. They really need to find smart drug runners or people who just don't "smoke".:ph34r::D:S;)Dumbasses!!

Want a good laugh...read the police blotters.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Reminds me of a line from the movie "Homegrown":

You guys are the biggest fuck-ups in the history of dope dealing. That's a huge fuckin' statement.

"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."