adventurechick

The grades are in!

This semester I kinda slacked in school and would skip class a lil bit for jumping/boogies. Even with all of my missed class, I was able to pull off all B's and A's!! All I can say is thank god I am not an engineering major!!

I think we're all breathing a sigh of relief about that too!

;):D:D

Congrats on the grades!

'Shell
'Shell

I think we're all breathing a sigh of relief about that too!

Congrats on the grades!

'Shell

Thanks!! I am perfectly happy with my business and french classes!

You thinking of opening a New Orleans Brothel?:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i have a final tomorrow morning that my independant prof told me about yesterday - and then my last one ever on thursday

holy fuckin ulcers... off to study - wish me luck!!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I had really really really bad senioritis this semester. Pretty much every project/test/presentation I had due this semester was on a Monday... and I did nothing but jump or work on weekends all this semester. I also skipped approximately 1/3rd of all my classes this semester.

I managed an A, a few C's, and a D. All I can say is thank god I am done with on-campus classes. All I have to do is finish up my correspondence course and they can mail me my diploma for all I care.

I had really really really bad senioritis this semester... and they can mail me my diploma for all I care.

Kris! I am ashamed of you! [:/] OK, not really! But still, you made it this far, don't let us distract you from your goal. Then again, I do love to spend time with you on the weekends - so, letus know if we can help you with the classes so you can get your diploma AND skydive!
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

People make fun of all the psychology and business majors at my school becuase they take easy classes and get out of here in four years.

so yes....you are lucky you're not in engineering classes. Next semester will be my second time taking thermodynamics. [:/]
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

People make fun of all the psychology and business majors at my school becuase they take easy classes and get out of here in four years.

so yes....you are lucky you're not in engineering classes. Next semester will be my second time taking thermodynamics. [:/]

I was talking to a friend who was taking Elem Ed.
She had a close that composed entirely of memorizing 50 stories and taking a test. Re-tests are ok.

She was describing the class to me and my son said, "Dad, my book has 75 stories. Could I take that class?"

(Actually, he had heard the stories and knew them by heart) :D

I had really really really bad senioritis this semester... and they can mail me my diploma for all I care.

Kris! I am ashamed of you! [:/] OK, not really! But still, you made it this far, don't let us distract you from your goal. Then again, I do love to spend time with you on the weekends - so, letus know if we can help you with the classes so you can get your diploma AND skydive!

My goal is to get the hell out of school! Which i've mostly accomplished. No more trips to campus for me!! Now to just take a few weeks and get all of this business law correspondence class done and i'll be set to gradumate.

my boyfriend kicks ass - i have a test tomorrow about WWI through the Cold War - and he just sat on the phone and gave me a tutorial play by play - cause he's a war junkie and knows his shit
hopefully his extra help will pay off :) wish me luck on my LAST FINAL EVER!!!!

oh and CONGRATS JEIBER on finishing TODAY ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

What's wrong with engineering majors...

Engineering majors are great... but if I was an engineerging major and skipped the same amount of class that I did this year, there is no way I would have passed.

It's doable... I've skipped probably 30-40% of all my classes so I can go jump off stuff, but you just have to maintain the balance :P Unfortunately this means reading in the hotel room, in the car on the way to wherever, and very little sleep. Finals week for me was Sat-Tues. Drove 10 hours, made 1 jump, 1 tree rescue, and slept about 15 hours from Thurs-Tues. It's doable, but it's fucking rough.

Since 11am on Tuesday to now (45 hours), I've slept for 35. My body doesn't like me anymore :(
A waddling elephant seal is the cutest thing in the entire world.
-TJ