kelel01

It's 4 a.m.

And I'm up in the hostel's internet cafe. Holy shit - I never knew I could have this much fun! :)
I'm not drunk tonight, but that's just because the lot of us are just coming off of a 4-day bender, and we all needed a break. Kristin and I didn't even see daylight until we'd been here for 30 hours, because as soon as we got in, we stayed up talking with other travelers until 5 am, then went to bed and slept until 7:30 pm. :D

Leaving Bangkok tomorrow (finally, since we only planned on being here for 2 days :D) and heading to Chiang Mai.

Miss you guys! :)

Good to hear from you Kelly, PsychoBob was worried that the 2 of you would be kidnapped and put in a white girl harem and we would never see you again when he heard you were going to Thailand. :D:P

Thanks for the present, I sure enjoyed it yesterday...

Have fun!!!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Good to hear from you Kelly, PsychoBob was worried that the 2 of you would be kidnapped and put in a white girl harem and we would never see you again when he heard you were going to Thailand. :D:P

Thanks for the present, I sure enjoyed it yesterday...

Have fun!!!

Hey, if ya'll do end up in a white girl harem. FOR THE LOVE OF SKYDIVING, let us know where it is so we can come 'visit'! :ph34r::P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Its sounds like your having a blast. Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see some awesome pics. We can exchange fun stories from our trips! See you soon! Stay safe girly.

PS. Kristin miss you too! have fun:)

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

Awesome Kel, Thailand was probably one of my favourite places ever! If you're going up near Chiang mai, find some info on a little place called Pai and go there for a night or three, it was one of the BEST places i ever went in the North of Thailand.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Wyatt?

What about Jenn?

She likes the asian types.:D

And Kel - Let us know how that whole white slavery thing works out for you.:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun