Skyvixen

Need a Husband

Ah.. yes so do I, according to the man at the Jiffy Lube. I told him not to rotate my tires because he didnt have the ability to balance them as well. He said they didnt need to be balanced. I said yes they did. The he winked and said maybe we should get my husband involved in this. :S>:( Jerk.

Ah.. yes so do I, according to the man at the Jiffy Lube. I told him not to rotate my tires because he didnt have the ability to balance them as well. He said they didnt need to be balanced. I said yes they did. The he winked and said maybe we should get my husband involved in this. :S>:( Jerk.

That's why he's working at Jiffy Lube. Rotating tires is about the limit I would trust them with, and only if I saw them hand torque the nuts -- certainly not changing oil.

" I want more. I want my bestfriend who rocks my world, in and OUT of bed"

Nice... well said.

NOW all the Single guys can step aside....
Her boss said she needs a Husband.......not a date....
Well I have BEEN a Husband Now for over 25 Years.
so... I guess I qualify!!!!!!! and single guys don't !!!:PB|;)
I know the drill.....
I have all the job responsibilities down pat.. I'm well practiced, don't get toooo many complaints, have learned how to understand women, enjoy being with a wife, and doing what it takes to please her.... in and OUT of bed;):$
.... I also think I KNOW how to be a friend.....
....Just ask my friends and family......;):)Not sure if this is what Skyvixen meant
when she titled this thread,,, 'need a husband'.......but at least i have the credentials..........

Vix.....if you DO find a single guy who could be the one....
but who needs training or fine tuning on proper husbandly behavior,,,,,, manners, consideration, thoughfulness, responsibility, work ethic, playfulness, etc etc .....lemme know ....
classes start in January....I'll send you my rate card.:)ps what a cool avatar.. ...:o;):)
jmy
skydive softly, skydive often, skydive with friends

Thats what my boss told me.. He said if I no longer want $$$ woes I should find a husband.. Oh please... What a Jerk !! Most everyone worries about $$ >:(>:( That explains why I am underpaid I guess..

My last boyfriend earned less than me - turning him into a husband wouldn't have solve my $$ woes, that's for sure! Would have to be the right husband to fix money issues!

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Personally, I've always thought that "everyone" needs a good wife. I think they are more useful than a husband in making your everyday life run smoother.

So have you got one
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You know me.. If Boobies were a solution to all problems I wouldn't have any problems...;)

I think we need photographic proof of these problem solvers of yours:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thats what my boss told me.. He said if I no longer want $$$ woes I should find a husband.. Oh please... What a Jerk !! Most everyone worries about $$ >:(>:( That explains why I am underpaid I guess..

OK just because I'm stalker wierd...
This is a link to your 1st ever post on DZ.com:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=190456;#190456

Everyone who reads this thread HAS to go read her 2nd post in her BEER thread :D:D:D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I know the drill.....
I have all the job responsibilities down pat.. I'm well practiced, don't get toooo many complaints, have learned how to understand women, enjoy being with a wife, and doing what it takes to please her....

Did I hear a whip crack while reading this??? :P

J/k, hehe.

Congrats on the 25 yrs married...not too many people can claim this anymore.
"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil...For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
SR-71 hangar entrance sign at Kadena AFB, Japan

Awwwww

now you broke my heart !!!B|;):)
fact is
lots of times after saying I "do"....some people realize that they " Don't "
hahahaha. so a spouse is NOT always needed,
But a solid companion and cohort with mutual likes and a pleasant way.... is always good...

mostly i was just offering my services as a "consultant".....:)
Stay the confident Lady that you are and ALL will be well.....

Ok....... single Guys !!!!! get back in the line....
providing that you are Honorable Men.....
I have a 'sixth sense' that assures me Skyvixen deserves nothing less..............:)
peace
jimmy

Your boss is right. The fact is that *every* woman needs a husband, but these days more and more women find themselves without, and why is that?

Simple. Women have forgotten their role in life is to be sweet and submissive and to please their husbands. Most women in this culture have become so uppity and hell-bent on showing how "independent" they are that no man in his right mind would want to marry them because it would be like marrying another man!

Geez!!! You would think woman would realize this!

Or not.:D:D:D

Walt

Your boss is right. The fact is that *every* woman needs a husband, but these days more and more women find themselves without, and why is that?

Simple. Women have forgotten their role in life is to be sweet and submissive and to please their husbands. Most women in this culture have become so uppity and hell-bent on showing how "independent" they are that no man in his right mind would want to marry them because it would be like marrying another man!

Geez!!! You would think woman would realize this!

Damn straight... seriously... :D:D:D Awe Hell I can't... Too Funny Walt... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Why would you want a simpering twit that just makes BP&J sammiches?

See.. That is the problem with women today. PB&J?? WTF is that!! Whatever happened to bringing your man a real sammich?? A good old Ruben piled high with corned Beef and Sour Krout?? A Nice Dagwood Masterpiece with Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef, 4 kinds of Cheese with fresh Lettuce, tomato, Onions, and all the trimmings??

But.. Noooooo.. Now the best these modern women can do is a Freekin PB&J..:S And people wonder why Marriages dont last.

(As for your link... Well That was justified. Have you ever tried Stag Beer?? That stuff isnt even fit for a Woman!! She had every right to shoot him.):D
:P

Well, Many of us wouldn't have to provide for ourselves if there wasn't so many dead beats out there who aren't capable of taking care of us... We have no choice but be independant..

So many boys are busy thinking with the wrong head and end up a daddy. So they are paying to support the child and the woman is still stuck supporting herself.. Because "Daddy" is always broke.

Not that all the guys are like that... Many are attracted to independant women. And not attracted to the weak girls.. Every woman on this website whether married or single I think is Strong.. Hell, we jump out of planes.. Not a common thing for females.
Let's put the FUN back in Funeral

Life is a Freefall Enjoy!!
MUFF #2760

Well, Many of us wouldn't have to provide for ourselves if there wasn't so many dead beats out there who aren't capable of taking care of us... We have no choice but be independant..

So many boys are busy thinking with the wrong head and end up a daddy. So they are paying to support the child and the woman is still stuck supporting herself.. Because "Daddy" is always broke.

Ruh Roh....cat's out of the bag.
You may want to put on your flame suit, Vixie...I can hear the thinking out htere, it's now just a matter of reading the posts.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239