ACMESkydiver

It's That Time of Year Again...What's Your New Year's Resolution Going to Be?

I don't normally do these, but this time I have one. It's simple. I need to get me to a dentist.

Ohhh...dang it don't remind me. I have T-minus 3 hours, 9 minutes until I am 'in the chair'. :(:(:(

I'd hold your hand if I was there. I feel your pain [:/]

My resolution last year was to get my A License. I did that.. this year I want my B License and Coach's rating. That's my resolution!

Good resolution.

Me? My resolution is to not engage stupid people in lengthy discussions. It is an exercise in futility at best, and lowers your own IQ at worst. :D Stupid people do not know of their own stupidity, and when you try to point it out, they engage in further irrational stupidity. :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I want to be AT the party this year... instead of waiting to LAND before I can get my New YEars Eve Party on:P

Plus my shoulder still is just not up to par from 2 years ago... you get old.. stuff does not heal as well when you get as old and decrepit.. AND I only have the high performance canopies to jump and I dont feel like jumping them at night... ESPECIALLY after getting my night vision ZAPPED by some idiot with a spotlight..at the New Years jump in 2005

I don't normally do these, but this time I have one. It's simple. I need to get me to a dentist.

I'm going in Jan. 2, for consiltation on 4 implants.:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I'm going in Jan. 2, for consiltation on 4 implants

Isnt that just a bit excessive... 2 are usually good for most who do that sort of thing.:o

Get your mind out of the gutter.:| I'm talking about dental implants.:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Alright, I think I'll jump the gun and be the first serious post, but then Acme needs to tell us her resolution.... Ready?

1: university Work - 33 credit hours at 3.7 GPA or Higher - broken down into the 3 semesters I'll do counting summer.

2: Skydiving - Finish Rigging Ticket and make at least 200 jumps by Dec 31st 2007

3: Financially - Be able to pay for college without taking any student Loans this year - whether that be paid for by Rigging, scholarships, or probablly by a happy mix.

I have some more personal goals concerning family and religion and even personal fitness, but those 3 will suffice.:P
=========Shaun ==========

I have the same resolution every year... Not to write down the wrong year on my checks. I never make it very far into the year without breaking it... :|

Someone at my work sent out an email to all 400 employees saying we should sit down and write 2007 over and over and over again to prepare.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?