ifall

I want a train horn!!

My old Roommate had an Train Horn. Huge Thing. Used a Large Tank of Welding Gas (Argon I think) and a 12vdc Solenoid/relay to Power it. LOUD as hell.

Later we Set it up on the front Porch of the House and used a Different Solenoid and wired it into Door Bell. Set the Horn about head High right outside the door. The Saturday Morning Jehovah Witnesses that dripped by would usually run Screaming after trying the door bell. It still woke us up (And everyone within a couple miles of the house) but it was worth it to see those JW`s run away so fast!!:D:D

Friends quickly learned to knock. The doorbell HURT!!!B|:D:D:D

Jumping buddy of mine has one on his truck. He hits the horn anytime he is a few blocks away from your house, uses it as a doorbell :) It's funny pulling up to someone on a cell phone or who isn't paying attention and blasting it, they practical jump out of the car.

My old Roommate had an Train Horn. Huge Thing. Used a Large Tank of Welding Gas (Argon I think) and a 12vdc Solenoid/relay to Power it. LOUD as hell.

Later we Set it up on the front Porch of the House and used a Different Solenoid and wired it into Door Bell. Set the Horn about head High right outside the door. The Saturday Morning Jehovah Witnesses that dripped by would usually run Screaming after trying the door bell. It still woke us up (And everyone within a couple miles of the house) but it was worth it to see those JW`s run away so fast!!:D:D

Friends quickly learned to knock. The doorbell HURT!!!B|:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D Classic!!!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Somebody had a portable one. Yes, portable. Down at Skydive Dallas. Maybe its Jon's. I dont remember.

We were hanging out eating dinner in Johnny K's trailer when they fired it up outside. Some of the folks freaked! :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

dude i worked with on the railroad had an actuall train horn required like 90ps1 qand an ungodly amount of cfm to power it...... ofcourse he also had a caboose in his side yard too..lol...