divnswoop

Buckeye love!

I thought I was back in Ohio with all the Buckeye gear I saw at Eloy today! 36,000 that showed up just to see the band today?:S:D....I got a bad feeling there are not going to be many "cheap" tickets floating around tomorrow. I will be hanging at the Varsity Club "West" around 1 if anybody is heading to the game.

GO BUCKS!

I thought I was back in Ohio with all the Buckeye gear I saw at Eloy today! 36,000 that showed up just to see the band today?:S:D....I got a bad feeling there are not going to be many "cheap" tickets floating around tomorrow. I will be hanging at the Varsity Club "West" around 1 if anybody is heading to the game.

GO BUCKS!

I know of several who were heading out that way. Several thousand.:)
36,000 to see "The Best Damn Band In The Land" isn't surprising, are you sure that's all there were??

O-H! I-O! GO BUCKS!! :)

Hey Bro - My youngest, Mark, is out there. I'll tell him to watch for ya.

Our house has a Buckeyes flag on one side of the porch and a cough Gators flag on the other since Donna is a Gators fan. It's a house divided...;)

I'll be in Charlotte tomorrow, so be watching from the hotel bar wearing the scarlet and grey.

GO BUCKEYES!

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

my father was very execited yesterday (the rents are out in AZ for a couple of months) he saw an add in the paper for some clothing store giving away Buckeye t-shirts... but you had to have an Ohio drivers license.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Buck the Fuckeyes!

Go Gators

Really.....?

You're forgetting one thing,,,,,,,us folks from back thar will eat anythig, dead OR alive......Including GATORS!

Just need a little more Mayonaise, thats all....
:ph34r:
Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

swoop,
i hate you, so jealous you are out there!
though I was at the skull session on campus for the osu/mich game, so that was cool,
have a blast at the game!

GO BUCKS!!!
:)O-H!

WHAT?!!!! So was I! You should have told me you were coming back for the biggest game of the decade during regular season. We had 8 of us from Aerohio getting face-time on "Game Day"...... before Lee corso predicted his 0 for 3 against the Buckeyes!!!!:D(and he heard about it when he was walking to the shoe in the 3rd qrt!) I would feel sorry about my fellow buckeyes not being here.....but!!!!!:o:D

You should BE HERE!!!

GO BUCKS!!!!

Oh............sorry......IO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70,000 of the *loyal* fans are here!:o:ph34r:

eeeeeeeeerrrr nothing company paid for it.
So, any gator fans want a side bet say 2 jumps on the game come on shout up. 2 jump tickets i will take ohio
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

can anyone here crickets in the background How do you shut a gator fan up..Ask them to bet on their team against ohio:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Im a seminole fan, but I gotta stick with Florida on this one... GO GATORS!

Are you fucking serious no seminole in their right mind will cheer on the gators..

SEC is 4-3 in bowl games, Big Ten 2-4. However Big Ten is 2-0 vs. SEC. I think it's gonna be a better game than many people, and while Ohio St probably pulls it out, I gotta root for the Gators.

How the fuck do I end up cheering for Florida?! :SB|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

SEC is 5-3 in bowl games, Big Ten 2-4. However Big Ten is 2-0 vs. SEC. I think it's gonna be a better game than many people, and while Ohio St probably pulls it out, I gotta root for the Gators.

How the fuck do I end up cheering for Florida?! :SB|:D

Blues,
Dave

Fixed it for you. Can anyone believe the Big East went 5 - 0 in their bowl games?

I'll cheer for Florida this time. I never cheered for them when Spurrier was the coach since he was a prick. :P

Funny thing, I hate Tennessee and Miami, but when those two played each other a couple years ago, I didn't give a shit but hoped they would knock 5 players out for the year on both sides. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am a Seminole fan but I still do not really want the Gators to win. But I do want an SEC team to win though, so I am in a bind.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I am a Seminole fan but I still do not really want the Gators to win. But I do want an SEC team to win though, so I am in a bind.

You gonna make a bet with your fat husband? You win, he does something for you, and vice versa. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm off to the stadium!:ph34r: Lee, you really didn't think anybody would take you up on that bet did ya? Watching the news, the stadium is going to be like it was in 2003....... 90% scarlet and grey!

.....I'll be hanging at the Game Day set. Keep an eye out for me, I'll be the one with a Teddy Ginn jersey on!B|:S

I'm off to the stadium!:ph34r: Lee, you really didn't think anybody would take you up on that bet did ya? Watching the news, the stadium is going to be like it was in 2003....... 90% scarlet and grey!

.....I'll be hanging at the Game Day set. Keep an eye out for me, I'll be the one with a Teddy Ginn jersey on!B|:S

Say hi to my Boss, he is going to the game. FLew all the way from Florida. But he is an attorney so I guess he can afford it!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

GO BUCKS!

My money is on Ohio :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

so dave and billy jump ticket i will take ohio

Did you catch the part where I said "Ohio State probably pulls it out but I gotta root for Florida"? I don't particularly like either team AND I consider the lesser of the two evils to have the lesser chance of winning, so I'm damn sure not betting on the game.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)