CSpenceFLY

Hey,anyone from Ga. want to go drive around Fla this weekend?

When are you going to be in DeLand? Sid, Ccowden and I are going to be hanging out at a Hooters on Sat. night for the football game. Guess which one of us didn't choose the location or what was going to be on tv? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Don't do it Ashley!!!! I am still drooling on myself...

OMG....I still can't believe you got that thing down to a two way. You're so sick dude. :P

BTW, all the cool people drool on themselves after that game. :D
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

When are you going to be in DeLand? Sid, Ccowden and I are going to be hanging out at a Hooters on Sat. night for the football game. Guess which one of us didn't choose the location or what was going to be on tv? :P

You guys need to come up to Palatka Sat. night. :)

You guys need to come up to Palatka Sat. night.

I wish we could, be we need to stay close to home. The kids are with me this weekend and Chris has to fly out of Orlando on Sunday. For some reason, he's really set on going to Hooters. I told him I'd wear the good bra, but that wasn't good enough for him. :S:P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

***Not sure of the plan yet.Will let you know.

Let me get this straight.You're gonna have an RV full of RoamingDZ hotties for the whole weekend and you don't have a plan?

I'll PM you one. :P;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Guess which one of us didn't choose the location or what was going to be on tv?

Yeah, I just can't see Chris wanting to watch football and hang out at Hooters. How did you talk him into it?:P:D

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Not sure of the plan yet.Will let you know.

Let me get this straight.You're gonna have an RV full of RoamingDZ hotties for the whole weekend and you don't have a plan?

I'll PM you one. :P;)

you do that bob. Because the plan in Va or wherever the cabin was, went so well for you:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You guys need to come up to Palatka Sat. night.

I wish we could, be we need to stay close to home. The kids are with me this weekend and Chris has to fly out of Orlando on Sunday. For some reason, he's really set on going to Hooters. I told him I'd wear the good bra, but that wasn't good enough for him. :S:P

Hell bring the kids, I'm sure we could find plenty of rope to tie 'em up with.:P
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

so you not doing bobs ways this week-end..maybe come down sunday. try and talk him into cancelling his trip:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well it looks like this is going to happen.We will be leaving from my house at about 5pm on Friday.Looks like the destination is Palatka.Anyone else up for the trip?

Swing by and pick me up?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

yay!! I knew the all-chick plus you boogie would happen eventually. ;) Mic is making some pretty poor excuses. Going to Palatka is only 70 miles total out of her way to Clearwater. Farther than a trip to the DZ in Atlanta. :o

Oh, and this will be my :D trip riding in the Roaming RV. I'll bring lots of green bottles. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

***Oh, and this will be my trip riding in the Roaming RV.

Watch "Deliverance" a few times so you'll know what to expect.:D:ph34r:

"You sure do have a purty mouth!" :P;)

I'll get right on that.Go ahead and pack.I'll send somene to pick you up at Home Depot Friday morning.Oh,wear some work boots and bring some gloves.We are remodeling the RV on the way back to Ga.

Is that a racial comment?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun