Rover7

Javelin Container Pics

I would love to see some of your javelin container pics. i am in the process of choosing colors and would love to see different ones. I really would love to see the differences between blacks, charcoals, and silvers. It hard to get a good idea from the sunpath color chart.

thanks

Here is my Javelin Odyssey 0JK.
Basic color is silver cordura.
Reserve container - gold diamondback. (a kind of parapack)
Top of reserve pilot chute and parts of central flap - hunter green diamondback.

nice rig. is the binding trim also silver, or is it charcoal?

How do you like the Diamondback? I've heard it doesn't hold up all that great, and have seen a container where it is starting to show some wear.

There is no wear since i have ordered it in 2004. I was following the instructions in order form by Sun Path. They are recommend the exact places NOT to use Diamondback. For example central section of main closing flap.

Here is mine. These pictures were taken with the wrong d-bag installed (Sunpath sent me a RSK d-bag for my TJNK).

Colors:
Navy
Charcoal
Black

Dude! That's a sweet container. Never seen those colors put together before. Very nice.

Ever seen an airforce rig?

Cheers,
Travis

How do you like the Diamondback? I've heard it doesn't hold up all that great, and have seen a container where it is starting to show some wear.

There is no wear since i have ordered it in 2004. I was following the instructions in order form by Sun Path. They are recommend the exact places NOT to use Diamondback. For example central section of main closing flap.

Its going to fade and turn brown. Seen it a million times. Check out Deland Majik rigs. Same deal. That stuff looks awesome when its new, but deteriorates quick...keep that out of the sun.

Cheers,
Travis

nice rig. is the binding trim also silver, or is it charcoal?

Thank you, i like it! :)Yes, it is silver. Tomorow i will post another picture, in front. (i must downsize it) You will see the entire look.

Here are another pictures of my rig. Since DOM there are about 300 jumps on it. Most of them were in summer.

Its going to fade and turn brown. Seen it a million times. Check out Deland Majik rigs. Same deal. That stuff looks awesome when its new, but deteriorates quick...keep that out of the sun.

I have posted im my previous post two pictures of my rig. One is brand new, the other is some used.
I love my rig and never leave it on the direct sunlight. ;)

I would love to see some of your javelin container pics. i am in the process of choosing colors and would love to see different ones. I really would love to see the differences between blacks, charcoals, and silvers. It hard to get a good idea from the sunpath color chart.

thanks

A few more for you[;) http://www.sunpath.com/sp_photos.htm

J

it has the space foam backpad

Just a little info for all you folks out there in Gear & Rigging Land.

The company that makes SPACER (Gehring Textiles) is rather adamant that it is not Spacer FOAM. :o And if you were to see it, you would know that it is very definitely not a foam in any sense of the definition.

It is a very unique product.

Jerry

it has the space foam backpad

Just a little info for all you folks out there in Gear & Rigging Land.

The company that makes SPACER (Gehring Textiles) is rather adamant that it is not Spacer FOAM. :o And if you were to see it, you would know that it is very definitely not a foam in any sense of the definition.

It is a very unique product.

Jerry

True. Good point. It almost looks like real thick hook or pile underneath a "jersey-like" fabric with tiny holes in it. Similar to the backpad or underside of shoulder straps on many backpacks.

Cheers,
Travis