Zipp0

I'm *Ahem* standing at full attention.

And she's NOT a soldier, probably just an admin puke

actually the article said she was a TI ( Training instructor) that the air forces version of a DI or Drill instructor

any drill instructor, T.I., drill seargent, etc. is doing so as a secondary MOS (job) Their primary job is irrelevant. When their tour as an instructor is finished, they can make another tour or return to their original occupation. The average tour is 3 years. So it is very possible that she is, in fact, an admin puke... just serving a B billet. If I remember correctly, you, at some point in your military career, are required to serve some form of B billet, whether it be an instructor at boot camp, as an instructor for a certain job, a recruiter, or security forces. (correct me if I'm wrong.) The Marines also have the option for embassy duty as a B billet. A B billet is a second job that helps ensure the future of that particular branch of service. (Excluding embassy duty, as that's an assignment only applicable to marines but requires an outstanding record of service.)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

um yeah.. she's definitely not that bright if she thought she wouldnt get some sort of reprimand for those actions... unfortunately when the govt owns you, you are required to act accordingly... both on and off duty... she should have known better,

of course it was the link to her in uniform that did her in... i'm inclined to say her punishment would have been less severe if there was no link publicly to her and the AF... so its her own fault

i'm sure we all have incriminating pictures out there... at least i'm not stupid enough to have any taken in my uniform!

please post the ones of yourself out of uniform;)

i've already posted pics... a whileback from a dance performance i did... :)and i'd have to say they were quite respectable.. but still sexy:)... so it can be done right...

I wanna see you in a skimpy CG uniform :$:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I wanna see you in a skimpy CG uniform :$:)

well squeak.. when the CG makes a "skimpy" uniform, i'll be sure to let you know...

I'm certain you could modify one for us :ph34r::)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, kel probably summed it up pretty well allthough I will say that the SSgt could have done the shoot without repremand had she not worn a uniform of any type. The reason being is that by wearing the uniform she is implying that the Air Force supports her decision.

And to the "admin puke" comment (above)... that was a bit out of line. I'm in a career field where it is a difficult to impossible to go overseas... does that make my job less important then a fighter pilot on the tip of the spear... or does my job (part of the hilt) holding that spear for the fighter pilot... or as it is in my case making the fighter pilots job safer/easier 3-20 years from now just as important.

not everyone can be on the front lines... there has to be a support structure...

damn, I think that might be the most contraversial post I've ever made on here... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I believe I'm right in saying that to be a helicopter pilot in the British army you have to first work within the Army Air Corps in a support role, be it refueller, avionic technician or whatever. There is no direct entry like you get in the RAF or Royal Navy

EDIT TO ADD AN ACTUAL POINT TO MY POST: :P

... everyone is important no matter how glamourous (or not) their role is.

Hippies are no problem..........just throw them a few guitars and joints and they'll be fine for hours! :D

Its the squirrel I worry for, think of the diseases it could catch! :D

Squrrels are evil despite the cute furry tails... they deserve any deseases they might catch. :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...