kelel01

"Top Gun"

I was having this argument with a friend. You guys decide for us! :D

Tom Cruise starring in it makes it a liberal whacko freak flick. Gender neutral.

Walt

Though I dont think he was quite so wacked out at that point, though I could be wrong. On the same note, I think Val Kilmer somewhat washes out the whackedness of Cruise :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Guy movie, hands down. All the macho scenes you need for the guys, just a few sissy scenes for the ladies.

Billy is right...

However :D

Tom Cruise starring in it makes it a liberal whacko freak flick.

So is Walt :D:D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm not allowed to watch scientology movies:o

That's your reactive mind telling you that. heh, heh.

Walt

Do you KNOW anything about psychology Walt????

Do you WALT??

Walt...Walt....Walt...!

DO YOU KNOW?!?!

DOOOO YOUUUUUU?!??! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Do you WALT??

Walt...Walt....Walt...!

DO YOU KNOW?!?!

DOOOO YOUUUUUU?!??! ;)

I know that the antidepressant, all it does is mask the problem. There's ways, [with] vitamins and through exercise and various things... I'm not saying that that isn't real. That's not what I'm saying. That's an alteration of what I'm saying. I'm saying that drugs aren't the answer, these drugs are very dangerous. They're mind-altering, antipsychotic drugs. And there are ways of doing it without that so that we don't end up in a brave new world. The thing that I'm saying about Brooke is that there's misinformation, okay. And she doesn't understand the history of psychiatry. She doesn't understand in the same way that you don't understand it, airtwardo.

Walt

It's the only dual-interest movie EVER.

Fighters + bikes + shit blowing up for the guys

Cheesy shit like origami airplanes after fucking the teacher to Berlin and men playing volleyball in tight jeans and no shirts for the girls.
cavete terrae.

Do you WALT??

Walt...Walt....Walt...!

DO YOU KNOW?!?!

DOOOO YOUUUUUU?!??! ;)

I know that the antidepressant, all it does is mask the problem. There's ways, [with] vitamins and through exercise and various things... I'm not saying that that isn't real. That's not what I'm saying. That's an alteration of what I'm saying. I'm saying that drugs aren't the answer, these drugs are very dangerous. They're mind-altering, antipsychotic drugs. And there are ways of doing it without that so that we don't end up in a brave new world. The thing that I'm saying about Brooke is that there's misinformation, okay. And she doesn't understand the history of psychiatry. She doesn't understand in the same way that you don't understand it, airtwardo.

Walt

Stop jumping on my COUCH! >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Guy movie. Even those scenes "for the ladies" are homosexually orientated for the guys. (The volleyball scene and the "right now your worse than the enemy" speech whilst wearing a towel which they obviously haven't used to dry themselves off). The only scenes that would even suggest a chick flick tag last for only 10 minutes if you composite them all together.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Roadhouse - I realized I was getting older when I sympathized with the Sam Elliot character more than I sympathized with the Patrick Swayze character.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants