kelel01

"Top Gun"

Roadhouse - I realized I was getting older when I sympathized with the Sam Elliot character more than I sympathized with the Patrick Swayze character.

Ha ha - you don't know what "older" means, kid.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Fighters + bikes + shit blowing up for the guys

There was something other than volleyball in that movie??? For some reason, that's all I remember...

Was there volleyball in that show? I just remember the planes.:P

Vskydiver and I saw it together. Even she said the blue light love scene crap seemed way out of place. She didn't say anything about the volleyball stuff, so who knows?:)

It was a good show in spite of Tom Cruise.

whilst wearing a towel which they obviously haven't used to dry themselves off). The only scenes that would even suggest a chick flick tag last for only 10 minutes if you composite them all together.

you paid that much attention the the guys wearing towels that you noticed that...you GAY WELSHMAN:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

whilst wearing a towel which they obviously haven't used to dry themselves off). The only scenes that would even suggest a chick flick tag last for only 10 minutes if you composite them all together.

you paid that much attention the the guys wearing towels that you noticed that...you GAY WELSHMAN:D:D:D

No matter how many times I see that movie I'm always wishing those scenes took place in a communal locker room, or the volleyball was, at least, a mixed doubles match. :ph34r:
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Roadhouse - I realized I was getting older when I sympathized with the Sam Elliot character more than I sympathized with the Patrick Swayze character.

It's a relative term. But you have the edge there.

Then who did you sympthize with in that show? The tree used to break the "bad" fighter's arm?

now that's old

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It's a relative term. But you have the edge there.

Then who did you sympthize with in that show? The tree used to break the "bad" fighter's arm?

now that's old

What is this "movie" thing of which you speak, young man?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

it's short for "moving pictures"

nowadays, they have color and sound

we call them "talkies" - IN TECHNICOLOR

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Now dammit people, quit using that new-fangled terminology. From now on when kallend is in the room, we will refer to it as zoopraxiscope.!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Now dammit people, quit using that new-fangled terminology. From now on when kallend is in the room, we will refer to it as zoopraxiscope.!

What are you looking up animal's butts for, anyway...ya perv!!! :D:P:D:P:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706