guppie01

"The Big Game" <superbowl> :-P

Okay, I'm not a big football fan... but I am invited to a party and figure I should at least root for one of the teams - I am entrusting the ALL KNOWING DZ.com to help me make a decision.

Vote away!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

C'mon, G, you gotta use a tried-and-true girlie method ... which QB do you think is hotter? :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That would be the Colts. :D

Both.
Bears = Orange and Blue
Colts = White and Blue

Yes, but in the context of the photos I posted, Colts = blue.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

C'mon, G, you gotta use a tried-and-true girlie method ... which QB do you think is hotter? :D

Hmmm... Well, the Bears QB is kind of cute, but I can't really tell if the Colts QB is... I mean, his face is nice, but it's all about the hair... I just want to grab it, pull it... Oh wait, what we talking about? :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Hmmm... Well, the Bears QB is kind of cute, but I can't really tell if the Colts QB is... I mean, his face is nice, but it's all about the hair... I just want to grab it, pull it... Oh wait, what we talking about? :o

(Hoses Shari down) :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm not sure if I'd call his hair pull-worthy. :D

The Bears will be starting a guy, Tank Johnson, who just got a judge to give him permission to go out of state to play in the Superbowl, after his second probation violation. He's been arrested 3 times in the last 18 months, including once for a scuffle with a cop, and twice for weapons charges. In one of the raids on his house, cops found "wholesale" quantities of pot that apparently belonged to his bodyguard...who was shot to death while out at a club with Tank two days later.

The Bears response to all this? They suspended him for one game for going out to a club the night his bodyguard was killed. I'd root against the Bears solely for not firing him (plus the Colts are kinda due) ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The bears are kinda due. Don't punish the whole team for yucky Tank!

People still rooted for the Cowboys even though they had jerky T,O.

I have and continue to hope Dallas gets blown out of every single game in which they have TO on their roster. :P

Edit to add: It's my personal opinion that TO is largely responsible for Dallas just losing one of the best coaches in the game. I was surprised that Jerry Jones saddled Bill Parcells with that fucktard and didn't think Parcells would stand for it. One season later, he's had enough of it. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)