JENNR8R

Have You Ever Been Banned?

Calling funks a absolute fucking idiot for posting about STDs is a better reason.

Does it count as a PA if the greenies agree with you?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Remitard banned me once for calling some moron and moron. Then that moron got banned and tormented the Bonfire & forums for awhile.

So I kind of felt vindicated since I called it as I saw it and I was right. Even had it lifted early since Remitard isn't all bad. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

BEST post of the day....

but is IS early....:P

True, true, but it's nice to be the early front-runner. Of course, it's like being in an Oscar-caliber film that comes out in April. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Skymama,

I think Wildcard451 is jealous and wants to be banned too. :)

If I really wanted to get banned then that isn't hard. It is trying to find the line for not getting banned for too long.

Lord knows I've been close more than a few times.

That's the best part, riding the line and seeing how far you can go. :) Not that I do that, I just watch all you professionals do it. It's entertaining. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I've been banned from the Women's Forum for a day. :o :o :o

I can't even open the forum. I've been a bad girl. B|

:D Who wants a beer? :D

Everyone did once. All at the same time.
We were ALL BANNED!

YES, I know that was only the current users at the time. So "Technically" not everyone was banned.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If thats it,thats weak.

Shush, she wants to be a bad girl now. Someone needs to volunteer to spank her so her day will be complete. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If thats it,thats weak.

Shush, she wants to be a bad girl now. Someone needs to volunteer to spank her so her day will be complete. :ph34r:

AGAIN?

She has already been . . . oh - -sorry, nevermind - move along - nothing to see here - and no video either - :|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The woman gets a sassy new haircut and just LOOK what happens! No more makeovers. Who KNOWS what it would be next time!

What kind of piercing is she gunna get?