JENNR8R

Have You Ever Been Banned?

What kind of piercing is she gunna get?

Nah... I was thinking a closing pin brand on my tongue. :P

Okay, who's gonna set up the intervention?

BACK OFF - she's just now coming around . . .

Brand - cool - little smelly, how about a nice nipple piercing?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes, I had been banned recently for ten days from the bonfire, by LouDiamond the on duty moderator. And I must admit rightfully so. I allowed another poster to get the best of me and my emotions one evening, while posting in the forum, and stooped to his level. To be honest, after being notified of the ban, and especially after the moderator was kind enough to reply to my inquiry regarding same, I was actually grateful, as he did me a favor by giving me time to regroup, calm down and realize, it wasn't worth it, getting sucked into that,that i was above that, and had better things to do and post here. I also believe the decision was fair and impartial.
From other "bannings" I am aware of and seen here, to be quite honest, I must admit they (all of the moderators I know of & have dealt with) do a great job overall, and are quite fair and reasonable in their decisions, and taking the time to explain it from their perspective. It isn't an easy position to be in to say the least, and I believe we all owe them far more gratitude and respect, for what they do here and how they do it!:)
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

. . . And I must admit rightfully so.

Has any one besides me ever accused you of sucking up to the higher ups?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Remitard

Is that a PA?? :o

No soup for you. :|

How is it a PA when you're just speaking the truth? :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

NO. Never. I'm a perfect angel. :)

SURE stitch, and I'm the King of England... the check is in the mail...

I suppose it's drawn on the "Bank of Nigeria" and you want me to send you back the difference?? :S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Yes but I'm not sucking up, I seriously was fuming that night, and wasting my time and energy, engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed individual, I seriously am grateful that the post was interrupted on this particular occasion, and sent to recycle bin, They really did me a solid on that, much better topics to discuss, fellow divers to chat with, etc. AND I log on here to RELAX, HAVE FUN and ENJOY my time here, mind you I don't regret everything I said especially when defending other posters that were unjustifiably attacked and offended by the posts/poster that set me off, But I am really grateful LD put a stop to it, gave me time to cool off, and went above and beyond to respond to my questions after being notified of ban, and respectfully took the time to explain it all from a moderators point of view, and respect mine at the same time. They could have just blown me off, and said, "too bad don't care about your point of view/side of the story, your lucky you're not being banned from the entire site permanently, don't like it to bad." So if having & expressing mutual respect for the moderators, is by your definition ass kissing. That is of no relevance to me, I was raised to be big enough to admit when I'm wrong or make mistakes, and to respect others who are respectful and respectable.

SURE stitch, and I'm the King of England... the check is in the mail...

I suppose it's drawn on the "Bank of Nigeria" and you want me to send you back the difference?? :S

Yea, exactly stitch, uh that's it, umm cash!

She gets nipple piercings?:o

Ha, Ha!! Nursing babies was painful enough!

What?

You got them too!?:o

What guage did you get? Are they Titanium or Stainless.

Can you get the rubber stoppers and put them on closing pins?

Can we see them?

I've apparently been banned from SC for calling Hillary Clinton dowdy and smarmy. Go figure.

Speaking the truth gets you banned? :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."