bbarnhouse

The Dropzone.com Eloy 2006 Christmas Boogie.

I was there the past two, but the weather was sucking today. Tomorrow it will not be sucking and Ev and I are now in Perris.

I hope to raise enough ruckus (and interest) to get a jet manifested.

Btw, Iwan shoots some mad video. He made Georgerussia, Autumn and I (and the Airspeed guy) to look like we actually knew what we were doing some of the time.

Buy the Boogie Video people, it WILL be good. VERY good.

Thanks again to Bill for the free tunnel time ... it was a blast. Of course it's like crack ... the first hit is always free.

I've posted some photos from the tunnel session and from the landing area after the NorCal crew jumped in Tom's memory.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'll be flying video for this boogie again and collecting footage for the 2006 Boogie video. So if you have any cool jumps you want to include for the boogie video, look me up and I'll get it taken care of.

Pre-orders can be placed here: http://www.iwanvanderschoor.com/eloy2006.html

There will also be a pre-order form at registration.

If you are there make sure you look me up and ask me along on your skydive!

If you don't know what I look like.. my picture is on my website...

See you there!! I'll be at the boogie Dec. 26-Jan. 1st.

Iwan

All.. I wanted to bump this one since I am well on my way with the video already.

Anyone that shot some cool footage, send me a pm if you want it in the boogie video and you didn't give it to me already.. there is still some more footage on its way to me right now, so there is still time!!

I have about 15 minutes of video ready, and there is about another 25minutes of video to be editted...

I'll try to put together a little 2 / 3 minute teaser for all you people that haven't made up your minds if you want the video or not.. :P