ntrprnr

I'll be on CNN at around 12:30ish EST

I want to watch, too, but I'm at work with no TV access. Is there any way we can get this linked up to the thread so I can see the clip later? Is anyone that technologically savvy? (Because that person would not be me.)

Yeah no, not me. :|

I just figured out how to take a pic on my web cam. :P:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I want to watch, too, but I'm at work with no TV access. Is there any way we can get this linked up to the thread so I can see the clip later? Is anyone that technologically savvy? (Because that person would not be me.)

Yeah no, not me. :|

<--I just figured out how to take a pic on my web cam, hence you see me in my jammies!! :o:D

LOL--I feel your pain. You're still ahead of me. I'm using the "it's-blurry-but-it's-all-I've-got-because-someone-finally-helped-me-downsize-a-photo" avatar. This would be waaaaay above my skill level.

Edited to add: I think Peter's going to solve this for us. Stay tuned to YouTube.
TPM Sister #102

Dang it! Did I miss it? I've had to suffer through the Communist News Network for the whole damn day waiting to catch it! >:(

I had to go buy my hubby some jeans. Dang it if it was on right when I was gone! I got back before 3 to catch it. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

MSNBC piece is up here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs9dLMhVndo

Headline news piece is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wclJyt5g7KM

Doing Paula Zhan at 8pm, and G4 whenever it airs tonight. Fun! Sitting in the green room now with some Senator. Not sure which one. :) I should probably know.