ACMESkydiver

DO YOU not fixz your typos when your drunk so people will know...

You may have fixed your typos, but you didn't fix the grammatical error in your subject line. And now that you're sober, you have to stare at it and cringe every time.

[Nelson]Ha-ha[/Nelson]:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You may have fixed your typos, but you didn't fix the grammatical error in your subject line. And now that you're sober, you have to stare at it and cringe every time.

[Nelson]Ha-ha[/Nelson]:D

I KNOW!!!! I was JUST thinking that myself!! :D:D:D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

...that you're drunk?

honestly, I think 'what the hell. i have an excuse.'

What about you?!

ok, honestly, i did actually fix a bunch of my typos. can you believe it?! :o:o

I don't believe in drinking :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I'm drinking Pure Blonde tonight (foo foo drink?)...?

A blonde is never as good as an Amber. >:(

Always keep that in mind. :|

Ahem. And I am sure Sunshine would agree. Whatever about the blonde being never as good...:P;) I don't tend to post drunk, just to pm people drunk. Then other people post it because they think it's funny for some reason. :S:$:P
Not that I am mentioning any names... (ACMEskydiver) LMAO.

I don't tend to post drunk, just to pm people drunk. Then other people post it because they think it's funny for some reason. :S:$:P
Not that I am mentioning any names... (ACMEskydiver) LMAO.

It was supposed to be 'anonymous rantings' but SOME lil' missy is just quite loquacious via PM and blew it!!! :D:D:D

Oh well, it was cute. :ph34r:
~Jaye

Well apparently I had pm'd quite a few people that night and they knew who it was by the way I'd mispelled key words...:$B|

I'm so sorry...you know that I never would have posted it had I known that your anonymity might be compromised.

I just thought it was so cute. :D
~Jaye

...that you're drunk?

honestly, I think 'what the hell. i have an excuse.'

What about you?!

ok, honestly, i did actually fix a bunch of my typos. can you believe it?! :o:o

I think that people who can't read behind common typos are just too damn up tight. Sometimes typos can bring joy to the reader!!!
I say just be yourself and everything will go well (in your own way :)
Ahhh yeah did I mention that this morning I've ridden a 26.7 sq ft parafoil in 18 knots winds?:P:P It was quite a nervouse one!
When you take kite-boarding you begin a small kite. The suicide jumpers in kite-boarding take BIG parafoils. The parachute size vs experience table is exactly like the downsizing tables from skydiving ... only in reverse:)
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

Ahhh yeah did I mention that this morning I've ridden a 26.7 sq ft parafoil in 18 knots winds?:P:P It was quite a nervouse one!
When you take kite-boarding you begin a small kite. The suicide jumpers in kite-boarding take BIG parafoils. The parachute size vs experience table is exactly like the downsizing tables from skydiving ... only in reverse:)

Wow!! Very cool! I'd like to see that! :)
~Jaye

Wow!! Very cool! I'd like to see that! :)

It was a blasting dayB|! We got Red-Bull on the spot giving away free drinks, kites were available for demo-ing and BBQ. One of my friends took a kite to big for the winds and got "deported" outside of the play area:P!! Way outside!!!:P
I've uploaded to youtube a movie with a jump made by one of the locals clicky. Well the video is so short because I had an avi2mpeg program that compress only half of video (trial version).
Check their website if you guys are interrested frenchclicky
I'll go tomorrow again!! This is so awesome!!!
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

I don' fix them when I am sober, so why fix them when I am drunk.:D by the way I have had a few drinks tonight..still not fixing anything I type...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Not a drinker...but I have twice spent a couple hours postwhoring while under the influence of painkillers and muscle relaxants that my teetotaler body wasn't really prepared for. :P

I noticed the typos, but just didn't give a damn about fixing them or typing slower. Thought they looked funny, so I left them.:)

Matt