Anvilbrother

One of my personal you must be a redneck finds.

I was dispatched to a reported trailer fire, which ended up being a candle in the bathroom. We got all packed up ready to go and we see this gem sitting a few trailers down! It is a pop up camper that is attached to the master bedroom of a house trailer. There was a hole in the wall with a rubber seal around it. The thing I cant figure out is that I thought pop up camper walls were cloth. So if this is the case they actually made wood walls to put around the pop up tent with windows?:D

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

I once owned a pop up of that style and the exact color scheme.. yes fabric walls are factory, but I can see that those walls have had an "upgrade"
I like the fact that the plug in cord is running out of the back and looks like it's plugeed into something, then note the spare tire and the other tires are still on axels.
Nice!
www.greenboxphotography.com

I was dispatched to a reported trailer fire, which ended up being a candle in the bathroom. We got all packed up ready to go and we see this gem sitting a few trailers down! It is a pop up camper that is attached to the master bedroom of a house trailer. There was a hole in the wall with a rubber seal around it. The thing I cant figure out is that I thought pop up camper walls were cloth. So if this is the case they actually made wood walls to put around the pop up tent with windows?:D

Wow ... my tent trailer pales in comparison to that one ... but I DO have an outdoor shower on mine!

:D:D:D
'Shell

Say...isn't that Billy Vance's house?

Hell no! I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those. :| I'm not even a redneck, no matter what you've heard to the contrary. :P

Got a nice 4 bedroom frame house with partial basement, fireplace and 2 car garage, although I admit I have a hard time keeping up with maintenance, as the little girl takes up a lot of my time. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thats the nursery.

Get OUT of my head -

That was the first thing that I thought of.:|

Probably because as a contractor in Texas, you often built similar additions. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"