RkyMtnHigh

Bubble Bath

I love bubble baths...and tonight I used Mr Bubble with aloe cuz that's what my honey bought me:D. Its fun to make shapes with the bubbles and blow them etc... There's a cute tshirt ad on the back of the bottle which I think I'll take them up on ....it's only $8.95 for adult sizes.

Anywho...are there other cool bubble bath products out there? if so...please share:)

I love bubble baths...and tonight I used Mr Bubble with aloe cuz that's what my honey bought me:D. Its fun to make shapes with the bubbles and blow them etc... There's a cute tshirt ad on the back of the bottle which I think I'll take them up on ....it's only $8.95 for adult sizes.

Anywho...are there other cool bubble bath products out there? if so...please share:)

I'm very sad that you two didn't invite me :( ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The Kama Sutra Line

The Treasures of the Sea bath salt smells SO yummy! Follow it up with the Honey Dust!

:)
'Shell

The Kama Sutra Line

The Treasures of the Sea bath salt smells SO yummy! Follow it up with the Honey Dust!

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice;)

The Kama Sutra Line

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice;)

The Honey Dust is SO nice! Brush it on your bed linens and they smell so yummy!

It keeps you feeling dry and soft and smelling good when you brush it on yourself!

AND, it's edible! ;);)

Get the regular honey flavour. The other ones are okay but it's the BEST!

'Shell

Ok....kind of mushy but I like to put out candles and put rose petals in the bathwater.....kind of a nice touch;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Ok....kind of mushy but I like to put out candles and put rose petals in the bathwater.....kind of a nice touch;)

That's not mushy! That's sexy and relaxing!

You go, girl!

Maybe it was the bubble baths that convinced him to marry me.....
although I did pie him in the shower at prairie....had another nekkid chick with me...he totally was, well speechless:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

That's not mushy! That's sexy and relaxing!

You go, girl!

Maybe it was the bubble baths that convinced him to marry me.....
although I did pie him in the shower at prairie....had another nekkid chick with me...he totally was, well speechless:o:o:o

I think you're my new best friend! :D:D
'Shell

On grounds of getting my man card revoked.... I love bubble baths, WITH candles and aroma salts. My roommate came in one time when I was reading a book taking a bath. He still gives me shit to this day. But he knows I'd still kick the shit out of him. Love the baths. ;)

Reminds me of the "Friends" episode with Chandler in the bath tub.....
I do those kind of baths for my man...I believe he likes them though I don't know if he would admit to it.
DPH # 2

Katie I don't know you liked to blow Mr. Bubbles...:P

I can't fit into a average size bath tub. I get chilly.[:/]

Now a garden tub? Jacuzee? Now where talking!!;) I like bath Salts. They don't make bubbles but they make the bath water highly fragrant and make your skin extremely soft. Aaaaahhhhh.:)
Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.