cocheese

Tall chick roll call

I just HAVE to randomly chime in and say:

I LOVE tall women. B|

+1 :D

Me too my wife is 5'9" all my sisters are tall I have an aunt who is 6'4"
hey where is xenaswampjumper she should be chiming in here:D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Here is a picture of my friend Ariel and I. I'm 5'9 and she is 5'10. I love my height. I don't dislike anything about it:)

I'm right there with you! I'm 5'8" but have a size 10 shoe. . . When I've gone shoe shopping with my sister in law (5'4") she makes the comment that we have to go to the "Drag Queen" size shoes for me. . . :D:D I've always felt a little short with the girls I grew up with though, out of the five of us I'm the second shortest. One is 5'4", then me, then two are 5'10", and the other is 5'11". I stll tie for the biggest feet with the 5'11"...

PMS #394

I dislike buying pants.... >:(

I'm with you...at 6' tall and 35-36" inseam I have to special order pants from expensive places. >:(

But I love meeting people when I'm sitting down and watching their face as I stand up! :D

Yea, your pretty tall ......next time we are talking, I am going to remember to look up your nose!:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

5'8" I dislike that I can't wear heels around my husband or I'm taller than him.

So? I like it when a girl puts on heels and can look down at me. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

and shopping for a used jumpsuit

its yours if ya want it.... just let me know :)
Although it will be awesome to jump with ya one day, not many tall chicks around and with how thin you are Im sure our fall rates will match up better then I get from most jumps.

As far as pants , old navy .... I got a few new pairs recently and its sooooo nice being able to wear pants that fit.... that is until they shrink in the washer and dryer >:(
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

5'11"
So is Aimee, another skydiver out here in Cali. We're the same height, similar build freeflyers and both had short red hair for a long time (mine's long now).

We met back east and both travelled and jumped a lot, but separately. People in Florida would tell me they knew me from Texas even though I'd never been there. People "knew" her from Orange, my old home DZ.

Occasionally, if it was a particularly raucous boogie and someone approached me and called me Aimee, I would not correct them. ;)