normiss

VD!

We are probably the unusual people of the group as - I am the one who takes care of Valentine's day....usually night out at a hotel/dinner/dancing ect.....this year will be low key as we will be in Mexico.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Well I would be getting someone something if I had a someone but this year there is no one and no prospects on the horizon.

I'll spend my day singing in a Barabershop quartet delivering Singing Valentines to people that are loved by someone, but in the end I will go home alone. Seems a little like rubbing salt in the wound right now.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I think VD is more for those who want to let that special someone know they are interested. I haven't had a VD like that since the PR boogie in 03 Flowers from Rob, Breaksfast from another Rob and a skydive and pack job from Mike.. ahhh.. I was a lucky girl then.. Now I will spend it at the Dz drinking with friends which is just as good
Let's put the FUN back in Funeral

Life is a Freefall Enjoy!!
MUFF #2760

We are probably the unusual people of the group as - I am the one who takes care of Valentine's day....usually night out at a hotel/dinner/dancing ect.....this year will be low key as we will be in Mexico.

Um, I wouldn't characterize what you're doing in Mexico as "low-key"! :S:D Admit it, you're giving Ed a ball & chain for Valentine's Day. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I find that very hard to believe. So it must be by choice.

no actually its not. the problem is I am a dedicated skydiver.:S

Unless I find another jumper to be with...I just don't have time for someone thats not. I am at the dz every weekend and in the summer, every wed. as well.

So I guess this VD. I am going to get a very large bottle of wine, chocolates and my BOB. [:/]

If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Bought my wife 4 Riedel Ouvertune White Wine Crystal glasses. To add to her collection.

Careful...if you bought Overture, you didn't buy crystal. The Vinum, Extreme, and Sommelier lines are crystal, the O (stemless) and Overture lines are glass. The Sommelier series is absurdly priced (mouth-blown, hand-finished, $50-$80 per stem...there's a joke in here somewhere). The Extremes and Vinum are machined crystal and run around $20/stem, but the former are oddly shaped. If I was you, I'd check to see whether she wants crystal or Overture, just so you don't get in trouble for buying the wrong set. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)