Spiderbaby

Circumsized or not. What do the ladies prefer?

You left out an option - whichever is attached to the man that can get the job done. :P

So it doesn't have to be "factory equipment?" :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I agree they are more fun. My problem was that he was sensitive that he couldn't last very long. :|

Heather

Well it's a quality v quantity thing, we might not last as long, but we definitely make it feel betterB|
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

You left out an option - whichever is attached to the man that can get the job done. :P

I'll agree with that one!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I like my foreskin :)Among other things that ended it with my ex, I wouldn't get cut for her >:([:/].

She actually *asked* you to? Please tell me it was because she had strong religious convictions and not just because she was a high-maintenance biotch.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Slightly off topic
Saw a news article last night suggesting evidence circumcision helps prevent AIDS. They took 5000 African men (Uganda I think), cut half, and educated all. I don't recall the exact results after five years but it was significant.

edited to add the link
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070211/male_circumcision_070211/20070211?hub=Health

would rather have cut but at the same time you won't find me turning away a nice piece for one thats not. :)

Thank you.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turning away a nice piece

Thats all we are to you women... Pieces of meat.

I feel so cheap now....

Wait - you mean you didn't before?:|
But Sunny said . . .

oops - no PMs in pub-lic!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I like my foreskin :)Among other things that ended it with my ex, I wouldn't get cut for her >:([:/].

She actually *asked* you to? Please tell me it was because she had strong religious convictions and not just because she was a high-maintenance biotch.

I have to echo NWFlyer on that one! Why would some woman DEMAND such a thing?! Whether cut or not shouldn't have any bearing on a relationship or even the sex. (that is unless the guy is just horridly unclean about it all... smegma would not be an alluring asset and would make me reconsider going down on that)

Please tell us that it was due to religious beliefs.... tell me that women can't be that .... ..... ...... *shakes head*

Religious or not, it's wrong to ask someone to slice off a piece off of them:|

Slightly off topic
Saw a news article last night suggesting evidence circumcision helps prevent AIDS. They took 5000 African men (Uganda I think), cut half, and educated all. I don't recall the exact results after five years but it was significant.

edited to add the link
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070211/male_circumcision_070211/20070211?hub=Health

I'd rather keep my foreskin and not have sex with Ugandan ladsB|
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Religious or not, it's wrong to ask someone to slice off a piece off of them:|

Agreed.... but at least it gives some reason other than vanity and high maintaince demands.