Squeak

So what do you think Cocheese new screen name will be

I dont think that he'll not post, but he may pretend to not post and start a new screen name.
What do you suggest he re Badges him self as

Co-Gouda:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"Come to Wisconsin and smell our Dairy Air" was one of the rejected but worthy of mention entries to the "New WI State Motto/license plate" contest a while back.

What was that, Shell? Awesome? Yup.;)
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

"Come to Wisconsin and smell our Dairy Air" was one of the rejected but worthy of mention entries to the "New WI State Motto/license plate" contest a while back.

What was that, Shell? Awesome? Yup.;)

Yep, I said awesome ... you got it right this time.

;):D:D:D
'Shell

He'll come back with his original name. After getting all the "i miss you" crap he'll make a dramatic re-entrance saying something along the lines of "aww, thanks for all the support"

he won't stay gone. Nobody ever does. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

He'll come back with his original name. After getting all the "i miss you" crap he'll make a dramatic re-entrance saying something along the lines of "aww, thanks for all the support"

he won't stay gone. Nobody ever does. :D

Damn:|

Just so we're clear this is not one of those "I miss you" crap threads :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: I just dont believe he has the fortitude to keep his word:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

or perhaps, this is all part of his master scheme, and he has already set up an alter ego, that has been posting, so it is less clear that it is him. .. but I think we will know when this alter ego starts post whoring.

...at least, that is what i would do.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I have to stick up for my friend Cocheese. He may come across as a sex starved maniac, but that is just his screen theme. In real life he is a very warm, sensative, great person. He would probably hate me for telling you that but it is true. I love Jeff for the great person he is and the friendship we have.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller