Thanatos340

3rd Annual Dublin Boogie Charity Poker Tournament!!

Yep. We are doing it again this year. The tournament will be on Friday Night only this year. I will bring Two Tables so we are limited to 20 Players. We will NOT be doing the Shoot out format this year. This will be a single Two Table Tournament. We will be playing by standard TDA Rules as always.

Details:
March 16th - Friday Night Starting at 8:30pm (Cards in the air at 8:30, Get to the table by 8:15, Bring a Chair!!)
$20 Donation to the Animal Shelter is the Buy-in.
Trophies Awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place.
I have asked Pokerstars to sponsor the tournament again this year and send Hats and Tee Shirts for the Final Table.

I am looking for 2 Volunteer Dealers to help out with this Tournament. (Hopefully we can get Swoop to help out again this year). Also I could use a Couple of Volunteer Hostesses to help out as well.

I will be getting to Dublin on Thursday Night This year and will have a sign up sheet for the tournament. Find me and get your name on the list soon as possible as this tournament fills up quickly. Your seat is reserved soon as you hand me your entry fee. I cannot hold seats for anyone that has not paid the entry fee.

If there is interest, We can start a Calcutta at 8:00pm. A Calcutta is a way for those not playing in the game to participate. The way it works is we Auction off Players. Anyone can “Buy” a Player. All the money from auction goes into a Hat and who ever “Buys” the Winning Player gets the hat.

Great I am in. i could use another throphy!

Well atleast someone in you house has one!!:o:D:D

If I go, I'm in.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I need to read! ;)

Volunteers must have cute lil outfits, and know how to properly distribute jell-o shots!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Just confirmed.. Pokerstars will once again be sponsoring the Poker Tournament this year and sending Hats, T-Shirts and other misc. Swag for all that make it to the Final Table.

Also I am Looking at going even Bigger with the Trophies this year.

Any Gear Vendor/Manufacturer that woud like to contribute a Certificate or something to the prize pool, Please let me know.

No Prelim Tables this year. 1 Game...

1 game, 60 people, one huge-assed table.

I'm volunteering to be the judge for Hostess Try-outs.
Try-outs at midnight, my hotel room.
:D:D

McBeth and Guppie get byes cause they always go "all-in"...er...I should say, "all-out".
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Do last year's trophy winners get reserved seats at the prelim tables?

Yea..what he said!:P Count me in!B|

Damn you and your AA.

*stares at 2nd place trophy*

What? That was me that won the tourney with pocket rockets last year

B|

I wasn't exactly sober most of the boogie last year.

So here is a revised fuck you.

I'll take up my spot as "Professional Heckler" :D I'm sure the mix of pain killers from my knee surgery and Rolling Rock will give me incredible powers of obnoxiousness. :D

I'm not sure anybody can outdo Mark Shimell at being obnoxious. But if he's there, I guarantee it will be very funny. And I won't understand a word out of you two. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban