kelel01

Weekend Numbers

Of course:3:1

I had an awesomely fun weekend!!
2 hnps and 1 four way(was awesome!). My hnp on Sunday was the lowest I've ever exited (2200' and yes, I know that's lower than the SIMs allows me to with a B license:$) and opened with about 4 line twists. Thought about cutting away because of the low exit altitude but decided to give myself one chance to get her going to untwist and if it didn't start untwisting I was going to cutaway. Had no problems and away I went to a nice, soft, safe landing.

Beer owed was for the first time I radio'd someone in. We had Safety Day this weekend and Team Flew-Id gave away prizes and held little competitions (Thank you Karl and Merriah!). One of the competition was the 1000's of jumps jumpers got radio'd in by the newbies. I landed Merriah right in the middle of the landing area!!!

:):5::D

5 fun jumps, worked on my spotting. :D:S

:D for landing in the forest behind the hangar at the Farm. 3 trees died, and I made the next load with the same gear. B| Lesson learned, I'll never do that again, next time I probably wouldn't be so lucky. [:/]

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

:):5::D

5 fun jumps, worked on my spotting. :D:S

:D for landing in the forest behind the hangar at the Farm. 3 trees died, and I made the next load with the same gear. B| Lesson learned, I'll never do that again, next time I probably wouldn't be so lucky. [:/]

Glad your ok but thank fuck my camper wasn't back there:D Is that place still open:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

B|:13::D

:D is for first RW 'experience'... needless to say, it was perfectly textbook and there was NO WAY as soon as the dock was broken i went sliding directly backwards (with my feet on my ass). that would never have happened...

to caveat, i'm thinking of starting my own RW team where all we do is exit, dock, let go, and shoot backwards at high rates of speed the whole time; if anyone is interested, PM me so we can get this bird off the ground baby! ;)
Cookie Firecrotch
"Don't you know who I am!? I'm the Juggernaut Bitch!"

:) owed :D paid

poontang!!!nuff said. 1 solo, (2)3-ways, 1 5-way.

jumped in a t-shirt on sat. and with some old timers, had been a while jumping a 182, cool as a muthafucka!!!

2 jumps sun. cold again wtf? first load was a hoot, out of the 5- way i,m the only one made it back to the DZ, and another jumper out of 7total to 7k, the incredible wind dummies!!! batteries not included!!
next jump had 1.5 cells on the right fold under then reinflate wwwhhhhaaappp at 800ft, pucker factor was high, fuck jumping in high winds!!!

beers owed and paid first time in parachutist, me and my bros alic's 50385,50386,50387B|
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell