kelel01

Favorite theme song?

There's a lot that I like, I dunno if I have a "favorite", but I like a lot.

Wings
Thunderbirds
Johnny Quest
Space Battleship Yamato
Missiion Impossible
The Green Hornet

TV theme songs are currently out of style. Most networks just want to jump into the shows now and hook the audience before they can reach the remote. Take a listen to the "Lost" theme some day. (whoosh)

Of course, there are some exceptions; "Desperate Housewives" comes to mind as a fairly elaborate opening. Then again, anything by Elfman is worth spending a couple minutes listening to.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

"Boom Chica Wow Wow!!"[Tongue]

Where is that from!? I need to know now. It was a running joke in a movie I saw that one of the characters kept doing a really bad impression of some supposed TV show that sounded just like that, but nobody ever could work out what he was talking about - and neither did I...

Dad's Army

"Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler if you think we're on the run"

"We are the boys who will stop your little game. We are the boys who will make you think again"

"So who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler if you think old England's done"

(Henry V and his tightening of sinews and summoning up the blood - Perry & Croft leave him in their wake!!!)

By the way, did anyone bring the digestive biscuits!!!
The probability of being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions at the time!

Greatest American Hero....

Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could be so freee-eee-eee. Flying away on a wing and a prayer, who could I be. Believe it or not, it's just me.

lol...i thought of this as soon as I read the question!! Good answer.
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

Greatest American Hero....

Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could be so freee-eee-eee. Flying away on a wing and a prayer, who could I be. Believe it or not, it's just me.

lol...i thought of this as soon as I read the question!! Good answer.

Ever seen that Seinfeld epiosde where George sets this to his answering message?

Believe it or not, George isn't at home. .... Where could he be??

:)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

'LAID' theme song from an "American Wedding" of the "American Pie' Trilogy ! GREAT Fucking Tune!;)B|
LAID - Great fucking tune, Ha no pun intented but that is funny the way that came out! Uh, excuse me I think I just sprained my arm, patting myself on the back!:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}