skymama

Do you oversleep too much?

Get the clocky. After the snooze alarm goes off once, it starts rolling around the room until you have to get up to turn it off! :ph34r: I swear, my son is about to get one of these.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Get the clocky. After the snooze alarm goes off once, it starts rolling around the room until you have to get up to turn it off! :ph34r: I swear, my son is about to get one of these.

i'd hit the fucker so hard, it wouldnt be able to move anywhere else anymore..

this is a credited post, i dont have only my alarm going half an hour before i actually have to get up, but also my mobile, my bedroom-tv SCREAMING at me with MTV.. but recently i changed it to another channel, they always have philosophical discussions going on at the time, and somehow, wether its interessting or annoying me deepest, that appeals to me..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

What is this sleep you speak of.

I don't have a problem waking up, just a problem getting out of bed. I've gotten real good at ignoring things that would make me get up as well.

20 minutes late to work today because of such problem. Like I care.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I might have to get one of those. My snooze is five minutes... and I hit it for an entire hour, after such the clock decides I'm not obviously getting up and stops going off. [:/]

Looks like a big toy for my cats!
They can chase this around instead of crying and scratching at the bedroom door

Yeah, no kidding. I was thinking the exact same thing; with the herd I've got, it would be running from them, not me...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

and don't give me any shit for posting again! :)

You added the happy smiley, so that means you really do want me to give you shit again. I'm onto you. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

eh...couldn't help it...you have me laughing my ass off today...tween this thread and the movie date thread...you're on a roll today...and it's been an awesome day!
beautiful weather to ride bike in today (no helment of course!:o), completed deployment of new Cisco WAAS devices in almost no time at all, got to ride back and forth between main facility and downtown tower again on bike B|, fixed a bunch of phone punch downs and phone system/bank alarms/fax lines/cash advance lines work (I don't DO telco and wiring!>:(), all DST patches complete, early bike road home, nice glass of wine.....ahhhhhhB|
bike week tomorrow....jumping sunday:DB|

life is good today:)

I don't use snooze... I end up hitting the clock enough to shut it off completely. I once woke up with the clock across the room and no idea how it got there. I also have a problem getting out of bed. I will just lay in bed drifting in and out of sleep. As far as that little treat of an alarm clock I am sure I would thoroughly go nuts soon after I began using it, BUT it could be fun.
Sky Canyon Wingsuiters

This irritated the shit out of me...

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/household/jigsaw-puzzle-alarm-clock-032138.php

You have to put the puzzle back together before the alarm will shut off. The pieces pop out, so you'll have to find all the pieces before attempting to putting the pieces back in.

I got rid of it after having to actually get up on time. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself