thegooglera

skydive the farm forelcosure

2 caravans, 1 Bus, and a 16ft jumper hauling trailer will be coming down to Dublin from the Farm.

You have a 16 foot jumper at the Farm? Holy moly - how does he fit in the plane?:o

Well, if you read it closely you'll see that he hauls (the) trailer.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

2 caravans, 1 Bus, and a 16ft jumper hauling trailer will be coming down to Dublin from the Farm.

You have a 16 foot jumper at the Farm? Holy moly - how does he fit in the plane?:o

{whoooosh} ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This is serious stuff here..

I uncovered their last diabolical Plan here in this thread... (Please read!! VERY Important as your DZ may be next!!)

Additional info Here http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1620098#1620098

And here http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1620126#1620126

We throated that Plan by spending two years reprogramming the Shimmel Bot.. We have finally got to the point where some people can actually stand to be around him for almost 10 minutes at a time. We hope one day that we can even send him out in Public.

having stoped that Plan, This seems to be Evil Empire across the streets new Plan.:S:D:D

DAMMIT, Jay!!! >:(

None of those threads spurned a rumor about ME starting a new dropzone, and I AM PISSED!! >:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

{whoooosh} ;)

Sorry you didn't get it Billy...Let me explain it for you..

See, she made a joke about the 16ft jumper and I made a joke about him only hauling trailers when the original post really meant that the jumper-hauling trailer is 16 ft long....get it now?
:D:D:D:P

{whoooosh} ;)

Sorry you didn't get it Billy...Let me explain it for you..

See, she made a joke about the 16ft jumper and I made a joke about him only hauling trailers when the original post really meant that the jumper-hauling trailer is 16 ft long....get it now?
:D:D:D:P

okay, i got the original joke. thought you were being senile! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I...Someone get Paulina some short shorts.

I see Shimmelitis had struck you. Polina will be pissed when you sees it.
:D:D

Andy.. Gas up the General!!

Varoom! But wait...Boss Hans is on to us.
:o

all this talk - My god - Now i have to make a decision -
I endeavour to jump at 1 "New" (to me) DZ every year - Looks like it may well be The Farm this year - Cheap airfare to ATL from ORD, a good-vibes DZ place with lots of cool stuff happening - C-ya this summer!

Easy Does It

That is the most disturbing think I have seen in a while

Problem is . . . there is little of that actually going on.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

hey man be nice when talking about the staff please, you guys call me often when your loft needs parts for rigging. Rag on skyride if you like but I thought us (as people) were on better terms, let me know if this has changed. As for asking questions, shouldn't you ask some one above you for advice, Mike G is a master rigger.

sorry this reply was from page 2 comment, again sorry just caught up.

Hey Mike my outburst to Tyler last week was wrong. I know the staff doesnt own skyride. BUT you do support it by working for them. I worked for them for 7 years and watched the GREED grow. For most of the staff it is about the number of jumps they cant make and the$$$$. I was guilty of that same greed. No hard feelings you guys are welcome at the FARM anytime. Mike G. and myself appreciate you helping us out with parts. Im sure we have or will return the favor.

The Farm

I endeavour to jump at 1 "New" (to me) DZ every year - Looks like it may well be The Farm this year -

If you're only jumping at ONE new drop zone a year. Keep yer yuppie ass at home dz, where the dzo can tell you what you can , and can not do.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"