thegooglera

skydive the farm forelcosure

I say get the greenies to inspect their IP addresses and tell us what is going on.

That's the first thing we do, but we can't tell ya. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I say get the greenies to inspect their IP addresses and tell us what is going on.

What i got from that is hans is creating user names to give publicity to the farm is that right? Oh and your dropzone address didn't take the pics i sent. So if you want anymore of me in a thong you will have to wait until dublin
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So if you want anymore of me in a thong you will have to wait until dublin

Sigh...just my luck. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

NO, I can't, but trust me that the Mods are paying attention to these threads and the IP addresses of who is posting them.

Can you atleast confirm that Skypopa and thegooglera and jimkalek ARE or ARE NOT all posting from the same IP address??

Also what about all the threads started on Saturday that were deleted?? were they also coming from the same IP??

Jay, you have to give the posters more credit. Just like icon said you can use different computers and post, set up different user names and voila. Just like Billy vance tried to use the same computer one day to do his trolling BUSTED..hehe

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

But the lovely mama has winked...that should give you a clue. :):D:P

Sorry, mama...had to yank someone's chain today.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Lets just make up some future names for them to use when they start another untrue thread.

I'll start:

poopoohead
:D

What - you mean the Farm ISN'T CLOSING?:o

:D:D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Lets just make up some future names for them to use when they start another untrue thread.

I'll start:

poopoohead

Corncob? My grandfather told me all kinds of tales about what those were used for during the war. :D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I'll start:

poopoohead

Corncob? My grandfather told me all kinds of tales about what those were used for during the war. :D

Cotton Snatch?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This is serious stuff here..

I uncovered their last diabolical Plan here in this thread... (Please read!! VERY Important as your DZ may be next!!)

Additional info Here http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1620098#1620098

And here http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1620126#1620126

We throated that Plan by spending two years reprogramming the Shimmel Bot.. We have finally got to the point where some people can actually stand to be around him for almost 10 minutes at a time. We hope one day that we can even send him out in Public.

having stoped that Plan, This seems to be Evil Empire across the streets new Plan.:S:D:D

We throated that Plan by spending two years reprogramming the Shimmel Bot.

i knew that fucker wasn't natural....

:|

Not if he's got the canals to throat a plan. :D:D:D
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Not if he's got the canals to throat a plan.

See what happens when an ASC Built Shimell Bot invades your DZ!!
Loss of the ability to Spell correctly is one of the lingering symptoms!!

can this problem be fixed jay? I know over at the farm he was undergoing rehabilitation. But now that facility is closing, where else can he get help

Not if he's got the canals to throat a plan.

See what happens when an ASC Built Shimell Bot invades your DZ!!
Loss of the ability to Spell correctly is one of the lingering symptoms!!

can this problem be fixed jay? I know over at the farm he was undergoing rehabilitation. But now that facility is closing, where else can he get help

Tijuana? Oh wait, they might employ him there, not help him. :D