thegooglera

skydive the farm forelcosure

Can you atleast confirm that Skypopa and thegooglera and jimkalek ARE or ARE NOT all posting from the same IP address??

Also what about all the threads started on Saturday that were deleted?? were they also coming from the same IP??

This isn't the first time that something like this has happened. In that thread I created there were a bunch of new ID's created that were later deleted and banned. From my understanding it is usually connected to something that is said or done locally and the backlash is felt here to drum up more drama.....and posts that can be used in the lawsuit. It usually fades and comes back again a few months later....kinda like herpes. So just put some cream on it, make sure you use protection and forget about it till it flares up again :p

So, let me get this straight: what you are saying is that someone placed a fraudulent foreclosure notice in the Cedartown Standard?
A simple yes or no will do for an answer; no rhetoric needed.

I mean, I am all for keeping the Farm up and running but at some point of time the local yockels need to see the light. And that is discounting the shameful incidence discussed in another thread.

Prego?

I appreciate all the publicity. We are not closing but just the opposite as busy as ever. Infact we flew until sunset yesterday while that ghost town of a dz at the airport shut down at 3pm. No tandems No loads over there. Great ground lauch area I might add.

:ph34r:

You are making way too much sense here!

Rational thought and discussion will get you nowhere.
Prego!

I am sure that I will be branded an a-hole or chastised for stating fact but here goes.

No I do not think that they are closing. I saw that they were in foreclosure and checked on this myself after reading about it in the Cedartown Standard.

A lot of money is owed on the property and payments are evidently behind. I talked to the Herring group (The party that is attemping to make themselves whole by foreclosing) and spoke to Milton Herring who said that he has been ask to put off the foreclosure until the first of May. By then he says Greg Dowdy will have to make good on this debt but Mr. Herring is as of now foreclosing the first of May unless Mr. Dowdy pays.

Milton Herring states that he is more than happy to speak with anyone who is interested in the now rescheduled May 1st foreclosure.

I hope this puts it all to rest.

No, no, no... Beezy and I are opening a drop zone in Tennessee called Skydive The Farm, which is automatically 20 minutes from wherever you are calling from. Hippie and Hans are buying a super king air and stealing Beezy's phone number. Hans's wife is running off with Skinny to live in Austrailia with Bigway and they're opening their own dropzone there. Dublin is infested with lice. Everyone got that?

:S:ph34r:

I didnt steal his number, I thought he was done with it! :o:D

Oh, and Im pretty sure that if Dublin has lice then "everyone" will have "that" by the end of the boogie! ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I think the point here is that the motivations and or the Credibility of the source is highly in doubt.

Hans says nothing to worry about. We know who he is and we trust him.

Then we have some anonymous unknown people coming on here and making unsubstantiated claims.

With the history of ASC and Skyride Owners that have a reputation deception, dishonest business tactics and outright lies surely you can see why no one believes you no matter how many new user names you keep creating.

Good point and I was as sceptical as you were.

(1) Go to Google; enter Cedartown Standard;

(2) Follow link cedartownstd.com (makes you think of STD, doesn't it) which translates to news.mywebpal.com

Seems Cedartown is pretty small and the newspaper can't afford the $20 annually for a decent URL.

(3) Click on Foreclosures (right) and search for "Dowdy".

Maybe at this point of time, we can agree that the notice is genuine?

Unless you can put forth an alternative explanation.

Prego.

I think the point here is that the motivations and or the Credibility of the source is highly in doubt.

Hans says nothing to worry about. We know who he is and we trust him.

Then we have some anonymous unknown people coming on here and making unsubstantiated claims.

With the history of ASC and Skyride Owners that have a reputation deception, dishonest business tactics and outright lies surely you can see why no one believes you no matter how many new user names you keep creating.

Im not worried..

If they really are tying to forclose on the farm... I learned how to solve that problem on TV when I was a kid!! (see attachment!!)

The only question is who going be our Daisy??
Im thinking maybe one of the cute Russian Chicks. Someone get Paulina some short shorts.

Andy.. Gas up the General!!

Im not worried..

If they really are tying to forclose on the farm... I learned how to solve that problem on TV when I was a kid!! (see attachment!!)

Im thinking maybe one of the cute Russian Chicks. Someone get Paulina some short shorts.

After a quote like that, you post a cartoon! SHAME ON YOU!
Remster

That is the most disturbing think I have seen in a while

don't encourage him i am sure there are more disturbing yet funny links
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Good for you. I believe that's also what JIMKALEK posted, re: new foreclosure date is tentatively set for May 1, before all your friends chimed in.

Also, there is no need to threaten w/ lawyers; it's childish and doesn't really do you much good in Italy.

Issue resolved. Come jump with us. Any derogotory comments made will be turned over to legal counsel for evaluation.

Don't you have any more grass to mow? This is way over your head.

after all he is just a man with a lawn mower and a truck!

Why do lawn people always get the smackdown.
I need to go back to college and get a job that pays much less. then at least i can get some respect around here:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Im not worried..

I'm guessing you watched the Dukes of Hazard movie last night about how they got started. ;) Only at the farm they're all old farts! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You're more likely to get Psychobob in a leather teddy and knee high fuck me boots.:S:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Hmmm I aint even been there and I have to ask... why is your dog in this here hunt???

Not a lot of posts.....nothing about jumping in the profile....

Things that make you go...hmmmmm

I think theres a skunk out there in them woods